Seven

Next day.

Salma :- get up ready Meerab , Today I will take you and Murtasim to Shahnawaz's grave to meet him.
Meerab :- You should worry about the living people, not those who are no more in this world.
Salma :- enough, control your tongue, you are making fun of my Shahnawaz's death by saying this.

Murtasim comes there.
Murtasim :- why r u scolding my wife in early morning maa?
Salma :- Before advocating for your wife, at least know her crime.
Murtasim :- What has she done now?

Salma :- This is your wife saying, why do you want to meet dead people.
Murtasim :- don't need to take her words on heart.  It seems that perhaps she does not want to meet even her mother who has left this world.

Meerab's eyes become moist from Murtasim's words.

Meerab :- sorry.
She left.
Salma :- Murtasim, you have already controlled your wife. Great.
Murtasim :- Meerab is a living person, mother, not a piece of land or an animal that needs to be controlled.
Salma :- Very quickly you started supporting your wife.
Murtasim :- What should I do mother, now I have to spend my whole life with her, anger and fighting all the time will not work.
Salma :- You have forgotten your mother as soon as your wife comes.

Anwar comes there.
Anwar :- then u should be happy My daughter has made a place in your son's heart.
Salma :- But I will not tolerate her harsh words and my disrespect.
Anwar :- forgive her but soon she will adapt our environment.

Today Meerab is wearing a dark orange suit in which she is looking very cute.

Murtasim :-  Meerab, when you are getting ready for me, my heart has started beating loudly

Murtasim :-  Meerab, when you are getting ready for me, my heart has started beating loudly.  And I can't believe my eyes so soon you started obeying me.
Meerab :- What nonsense are you talking about, Meerab is getting ready only for herself, and what have I obeyed you?
Murtasim :- I told you yesterday that I like these dark and bright colors on u, and today you have worn this bright and dark color.
Meerab :- There is no need to be a victim of any misconception.   Why do you think I do this makeup for you?
Murtasim :- You don't need to tell the truth because it is visible in your eyes.

Meerab :- Which truth do you see in my eyes?
Murtasim :-  You have also started falling in love with me.

Meerab :- Which truth do you see in my eyes?Murtasim :-  You have also started falling in love with me

Meerab :- love ? With you ? Such a bad dream Murtasim.  But I want to tell you that this will never happen.
Murtasim :- soon u will see , you will call me even in your dreams.   You will not have a good morning without seeing me, nor will you sleep without seeing me.
Meerab :- oh really ? Then God bless that before seeing such a good morning and evening, my eyesight may go away.
Murtasim :- Now I have come into your life, very soon I will have control over your heart too.
Meerab :- It is true that you have entered my life, but the way to my heart will always be closed for you.
Murtasim :- Okay get ready because very soon this pride and arrogance of yours is going to shatter.
Meerab :- get lost Murtasim.
Murtasim :- yaar, if you call me with so much love, I will not be able to control myself.

Murtasim gets closer to Meerab and whispers softly in her ear :- why r u shivering?
Meerab :- stay away from me.
Meerab goes outside quickly.

Meerab to herself :- why I was shivering? I don't want to show that Murtasim that I am scared or nervous for him . But what is happening to me.
Haya comes there .

Haya :- The one for whom you get ready is only mine

Meerab :- Get out of this world of your false dreams because I am married to him and now he is my husband.
Haya :- soon he will divorce you.
Meerab :- That day will never come and even if that day comes, Murtasim will never marry you.

Haya gets angry now.

Meerab goes in.
Meerab to herself :- Why am I being possessive for Murtasim when I don't love him at all.

Salma :- let's go.

Meerab and Murtasim first go to Shahnawaz's grave and then Meerab's mother's grave.

Meerab gets emotional in the graveyard.  Murtasim offers her his hankey . Meerab wipes her tears with Murtasim's handkerchief.

They all come home.
Murtasim holds Meerab's hand in his hand and goes in.
......................................................................