Five

Meerab :- Who wants to live in this prison with you? You see very soon I will be free again. You are blessed with this imprisonment of yours.

Murtasim :-  It is forbidden to even think about leaving me because I will never release you from here

Murtasim :- It is forbidden to even think about leaving me because I will never release you from here.

Meerab :- Meerab doesn't listen to anyone and especially I will never listen to you.
Murtasim :- You know Meerab, your words used to pierce my heart earlier, but nowadays your words give me peace.

Meerab :-  can You please stop staring at me otherwise the result will not be good for you

Meerab :- can You please stop staring at me otherwise the result will not be good for you.
Murtasim :- Now that you have come into my life, what can be worse than this? Btw ,You should wear these dark and sharp colors only. Because you look even more beautiful in these colors.

Meerab :- Oh you liked this color then I will never wear such color again.

Meerab sees herself in the mirror, Murtasim deliberately stands behind her.

Meerab :- what r u doing?Murtasim :- Do you remember when you came to my house before marriage, how arrogantly you were saying that I am not your thing

Murtasim :- Do you remember when you came to my house before marriage, how arrogantly you were saying that I am not your thing. God listens to you, Murtasim goes near to Meerab and says in her ear, how soon you became mine. He winks at her.

Meerab gets furious and leaves from there.

They both go to everyone at the breakfast table.
Salma :- Meerab u r looking very beautiful , come on serve ur husband.
Meerab :- I?
Salma :- From now on you will take care of all the things of Murtasim. After all u r her wife now.

Meerab gives everyone a fake smile and serves breakfast to Murtasim.

Mariyam :- How cute are brother and sister-in-law looking together?Haya :-  Are you saying all this to feel me jealous ?  You know that I love Murtasim from the beginning, but this Meerab came here and took my place

Haya :- Are you saying all this to feel me jealous ? You know that I love Murtasim from the beginning, but this Meerab came here and took my place. Salma :- How many times have I told both of you not to talk at the breakfast table.

Mariyam :- sorry maa .... actually..
Salma :- enough. Have breakfast quietly.

Waqas :- Bhabhi Begum, give us permission, now we should go.
Salma :- wt's the hurry , It's Walima tonight, don't you guys want to join?
Aneela :- Now that our daughter is angry with us, we don't feel like doing anything. Please give us permission.
Salma :- Meerab, wouldn't you like to stop these two?
Meerab :- no , The guests are only for a short time, now these people should go away.
Anwar :- These two are not guests, but they are also a part of this family.
Meerab :- oh part of family. Then you ask both of them. I have no issue with anyone leaving or staying here.

She left.

Salma :- Are you seeing the attitude of this girl?
Waqas :- it's ok Bhabhi Begum. She's child. We are going.

They left.

Meerab was getting ready for Walima. She is wearing a cream colored dress on walima and has left her hair open. Murtasim is wearing a white shirt with a black color pent coat . He's looking very handsome.

Murtasim  :- let's go on stage , Come on, it's time for our entry

Murtasim :- let's go on stage , Come on, it's time for our entry. He holds Meerab's hand in his hand.

Meerab :- I can't tolerate your existence even for two minutes ,I don't know how I will bear you for the whole life?
Murtasim :- I told you to start loving me, your life will become easy. Does this mean you have made up your mind to spend the rest of your life with me? Impressive Meerab..

Meerab :- Remove this thought from your mind because I hate you very much. Because if you had not come in my life, I would have been studying law. And forget that I will be with you for the rest of my life.
Murtasim :- So who told you that you cannot become a lawyer now? It means you are not in love with your dream.
Meerab :- Can I study law here?
Murtasim :- Yes, if you treat me well with love and respect , maybe I will allow you to study law...
Meerab :- So, is it possible to study law here?
Murtasim :- Know one thing, nothing is impossible until you are with me.....

......................................................................