Twelve

Meerab :- surprise??? Wow? What it is?
Murtasim :- Ma'am, come inside first.

Meerab tries to get out of the swimming pool but her foot slips as her clothes are wet. Murtasim's strong arms hold her. Meerab caught Murtasim's by shoulder without showing any tantrums.

Murtasim :- You have become very loyal and sensible.
Meerab :- You didn't pay attention to this quality of mine earlier, I am sensible from the beginning.
Murtasim :- oh really?
Meerab :- ofcourse. So don't you believe me? Don't you trust your wife?
Murtasim :- It is not such a thing that I can trust my wife by closing my eyes.

Meerab starts sneezing.
Murtasim quickly takes her inside.

Murtasim :- go and change.
Meerab :- where's my surprise?
Murtasim :- Change your clothes first or else you will get sick.
Meerab :- ok.

Meerab goes to change.

Since it was night, Meerab and Murtasim wore night clothes, but coincidentally both wore white.

Murtasim sits beside her on bed.

Murtasim :- Do you know that you are fairer than the white color you are wearing. Till date I have not seen a girl as beautiful as you.
Meerab :- Well then, did you see girls too?
Murtasim :- no I swear baby. But for me you are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Meerab starts blushing.

Meerab :- Stop making things up, and show me my surprise.
Murtasim :- yaar Why do you want to destroy my romantic mood. As for the surprise, it is night now, I will give you that surprise in the morning.
Meerab :- no I want to see right now.

Murtasim:- why r u so stubborn? Ok close ur eyes first.
Meerab closes her eyes.
Murtasim gives her admission form of LLB.

Murtasim :- open ur eyes.
Meerab open her eyes and sees LLB form in her hand.

Meerab :- LLB form?

Meerab immediately hugs Murtasim.
Murtasim :- I said that you accept me, you will get all that you want. Murtasim is sure of his promises and words.

Meerab :- Seeing your goodness, I wonder why I accepted you late. You are really a good person.
Murtasim :- let me fill this form with my own hand for u.

Meerab kisses Murtasim on his cheek. Due to this act of Meerab, Murtasim stopped filling the form.

Meerab :- Why did you stop filling this form?
Murtasim :- well it's not my fault, my wife's responsible for this.
Meerab :- But you once said that we should not leave any work half-way.
Murtasim :- oh yes .

Murtasim fill her form with full concentration.

Meerab :- Tq so much.
Murtasim :- You think you can only convince me with Thanku?
Murtasim holds her hand in his hand.

Meerab :- I am sleppy Murtasim.
Murtasim :- But just now you had reminded me of my one thing that no work should be left half-way.
Meerab starts blushing. Her cheeks turned red like tomatoes.

Murtasim caught her lips with his lips. They broke each other lips due to lack of breath. Murtasim kissed both her cheeks.

Murtasim :- Tq for completing me and making my life beautiful. I really really love u 💕💕💕.
But Meerab had fallen asleep due to exhaustion and Murtasim was playing with her hair. Murtasim was staring at her without blinking his eyes. Murtasim held her hand in his and says your dreams are now my dreams.   I will help you to fulfill your dreams. In last Murtasim kisees her on forhead and fell asleep hugging her next to her.

......................................................................