Thirteen

Next morning

Meerab :- So was Murtasim busy all day yesterday for my work? And I was unnecessarily burning my blood.
Murtasim :- what r u thinking madam?
Meerab :- hm? Nothing। I wanted to ask you, does Maa Begum have any objection to this decision?
Murtasim :- Don't worry, I will convince her.

He was about to go to Maa Begum when suddenly Murtasim's phone rang. He answers the phone.

Murtasim :- I am coming.
Meerab :- what happened?
Murtasim :- I am going to the village, some problem has happened. But till then don't talk to Maa Begum yourself, I will come back and convince her. Murtasim touches Meerab's cheek and tells her to take care of herself.
Meerab :- hm, u too take care.
Murtasim left.

Meerab checks the last date of admission on the internet and sees that she has only two days. She thinks that even if today's day passes, she will not be able to take admission.

Meerab :- I should talk to maa begum. What if Murtasim comes home late?

Meerab goes to Maa Begum.
Salma :- Why are you not ready yet today?
Meerab :- I want to say u something.
Salma :- hm speak.
Meerab :- You must know that I want to become a lawyer.
Salma :- Yes, but all these were old things, why are you telling me now?
Meerab :- Tomorrow is the last date for my admission.
Salma :- We told you earlier also that it is not customary to study this subject in our house.
Meerab :- But I am only telling you because I have taken permission from Murtasim.

Salma :- what, After all, how can he agree to this of yours? And my son didn't take any decision without asking me and this time he didn't even think it necessary to tell me. Let him come home I ask him.
Meerab :- but it's my dream.
Salma gets angry.

Salma :- Now it is not necessary that all our dreams should be fulfilled, it is better for you to forget this dream.
Meerab :- I can't give up on my dream.
Salma :- Don't argue with me, Because I also have a dream that I wish I could play with my grandchildren. So will you fulfill this dream of mine?
Meerab :- Murtasim was right, I should not have talked to you, he himself would have talked to you.
Salma :- I will ask him myself you go from here. One, my son gave you a place in his life and gave you such a big position, but you ungrateful girl doesn't care at all.

 One, my son gave you a place in his life and gave you such a big position, but you ungrateful girl doesn't care at all

Meerab went from there outside with moist eyes. She's feeling suffocating there.

Murtasim :- Meerab what happened you? Why r u sitting outside here like this? Has anyone said anything to you? Tell me his name to me? Why r u crying? U know I can't see tears in ur eyes

Salma comes there.

Salma :- Now why are you creating a spectacle in front of the gate? Oh now did you call your husband here to complain about me too?
Murtasim :- What is all this happening and mother, who gave you the right to talk to my wife like this?
Salma :- I am your mother but you have probably forgotten this thing. At least know the fault of the one whose side you are taking.
Murtasim :- this is not right place to talk.

He lifts Meerab from the ground and takes her inside.

 Murtasim tells his mother that you go to your room, I am coming

She left angrily.

Murtasim :- Now stop crying and tell why u were crying?Meerab :- When I told maa Begum about my admission, she got angry with me

Meerab :- When I told maa Begum about my admission, she got angry with me .
Murtasim :- But when I told you not to tell mom then why did you tell her.
Meerab :- Because tomorrow is the last date of admission and I thought you will come late.
Murtasim :- hmm ok . Relax ,I come after taking her permission.

Murtasim goes to her room.

Salma :- Now has wife become more important than mother that you have started hiding things from me?
Murtasim :- Mother has her place, wife has her own place.
Salma :- Why did you allow her to study law, her mind is already in the sky.
Murtasim :- It is everyone's right to study, if she has to study then what is wrong with it? You should be proud that your daughter-in-law will become a lawyer. Why are you not saying anything and what are you seeing like this?
Salma :- Yes, I see how much you have changed after the arrival of your wife. What if I don't give her permission to study law?
Murtasim :- Then you know that Murtasim only does what he wants.
Salma :- now u will go anganist ur mother's decision beacuse of that girl?
Murtasim :- but that girl is my wife and she will definitely become a lawyer, I am with her.

Salma goes from there angrily.

......................................................................