Nineteen

After 5 year.

Murtasim :- Welcome my lady lawyer. Congratulations baby.

Haya :- Murtasim couldn't have found a better life partner than you. You both are made only for each other. I know I have done many mistakes in my life but will you forgive me and be my friend. I know my mistakes don't deserve forgiveness. Because earlier I used to think that no one can love Murtasim more than me. But seeing your courage and love for Murtasim, I have put down my weapons. I am really happy for both of u.

Meerab hugs her.

Meerab :- I know u r a good girl. Murtasim will never find a better cousin than you.

Haya :- Now Murtasim, you also forgive me because I am your culprit too.

Murtasim :- If you have apologized to Meerab, then you have automatically received my apology.
Salma :- What secret planning are you all doing today?
Haya :- There was some wrong calculation which has now been done.

Salma :- ok I have arranged a surprise party for my daughter-in-law's success. I have also called all your friends.

Meerab :- surprise party.

Meerab hugs Maa begum.

Meerab :- I never thought you would do all this for me.
Salma :- For a mother, nothing is more important than the happiness of her children. I have understood that all the happiness of Murtasim is from you. So now your happiness is important for me too. Now you have become a lawyer, many many congratulations . Look, your love and care has changed not only Murtasim but also the thinking of this old mother Begum.
Meerab :- You were already good, I have just refined your qualities.

Maa begum kisses on her forehead.

Salma :- stay bless , let me see preprations.

She left.

Meerab :- Looking at Maa Begum, it is not felt that she is the same Maa Begum.
Murtasim :- Yes, I also never thought that Maa Begum would change so much. I had told you that if you care and love everyone from your heart, you too will definitely get all that back.

Salma :- Why are you still sitting?Today some special guests will come to the party, all of you go and get ready for the party.

Aneela & Waqas also come there.

Meerab hugs them.

Waqas :- so finally my daughter's dream has come true.
Meeran:- ji
Aneela :- stay bless n stay happy. God bless your life with happiness.
Anwar :- Everyone come and see quickly, I have brought a cake for my daughter. I wish that both Meerab Murtasim cut this cake.

 I wish that both Meerab Murtasim cut this cake

Meerab :- TQ so much everyone.

Meerab gets emotional.
Meerab :- Thank you all for joining me in my happiness. Because of all of you, my life has become very beautiful. The love and respect you all gave me cannot be forgotten.

Salma :- Now you are making all of us emotional. go and get up ready now . You are already late.

Mariyam :- All the guests have come but you are still waiting for someone?
Salma :- Today I have invited Meerab's friends home, I want Meerab to get a surprise.
Haya :- You did well.
Murtasim :- Mother Begum, you had objection to the boy friends of the girls, then how did you do this today?

Salma :- Because I am proud of my daughter-in-law who is touching the heights of the sky and making my family name high

Salma :- Because I am proud of my daughter-in-law who is touching the heights of the sky and making my family name high. If Meerab can do all this, then I can at least do something for her happiness. Anyway, Meerab has handled all the responsibilities of the house very well along with studies as per her promise.

 Anyway, Meerab has handled all the responsibilities of the house very well along with studies as per her promise

Murtasim :- Who is your special guest?
Maa begum :- I have found groom boys for Maryam and Haya.
Murtasim :- this is really good.
Maa begum :- they will come to the party tonight.
Murtasim :- this is great.

Murtasim :- but first let me ask them. If they like this relationship then only we will marry them.
Maa begum :- haa।

......................................................................