Eighteen

Next day

Meerab calls Rohail in the college canteen.

Rohail :- Thank you for agreeing to meet me.
Meerab :- Tell me why you wanted to meet me?
Rohail :- I love u & want to marry you.
Meerab :- what u love me? R u in ur senses? I only love Murtasim.
Rohail :- I took admission in this college for you and changed my course.
Meerab :- But I didn't ask you to do all this. I have come to tell you that if Murtasim comes to know about this act of yours, he will kill you. I always consider u my friend. If after today you tease me or follow me, it will not be good for you. Now I am Murtasim's wife ,now remove this useless thought from your mind.
Rohail :- how could u happy with him? That day in your birthday party he had created so much scene and like animals he took you away, still you are taking his side.
Meerab :- No matter how wrong or how right Murtasim is, I will always take his side because I am his wife and he was not at all the way I understood him. If you have ever considered me as your friend, then never do this act after today.
Rohail :- ok but don't end our friendship.
Meerab :- I don't mind being your friend if you don't have feelings for me. But now I don't want to be your friend anymore Because the things you have said about Murtasim I can't tolerate. Don't call me after today because this is our last meeting and if I would have known you are in this college, I would never have come here.

Meerab left.

Murtasim :- I've been watching since yesterday You seem very upset dear wifey? ❤️

Meerab :- nothing like that. I want to talk to you about something important.
Murtasim :- say..
Meerab :- actually... Nothing

Murtasim :- what u want to say? Meerab :-  I wanted to say that we have started our new life but I have something to tell you

Meerab :- I wanted to say that we have started our new life but I have something to tell you.
Murtasim :- ok I am listening..
Meerab :- I want that we should not do future planning until my studies are completed.
Murtasim :- What do you mean by future planning? Now you are my present and future.. my life, my wife & my everything.

 my life, my wife & my everything

Meerab :- I mean if we.. Murtasim I don't know how to say.
Murtasim holds her hand in his hand.

Murtasim :- look into my eyes.
Meerab lost in his eyes.
Murtasim :- say it now
Meerab :- I wanted that we will not plan a baby until my studies are completed.
Murtasim :- That's all. I don't have any issue meri jaan. Everything will happen only when you want. Why were you taking so long to say such a small thing??
Meerab :- I thought you would be angry with this condition of mine.

Murtasim :- I cannot be angry with my beautiful wife. I promised you that I will always support you, now I cannot go back on my promise.
Murtasim kisses on her hand.

Meerab :- why are you so nice??
Murtasim starts smiling.
Murtasim :- This goodness ,passion & this love of mine is only for you, otherwise for the world, I am a bad person who can do anything for his principles and rules. I don't like anyone else to see or touch my things. But I don't know why I don't feel bad about anything about you.
Meerab :- So don't you have any complaint with me?
Murtasim :- No, there is no complaint with the one you love। I trust you more than myself and I hope you will never break this trust.

......................................................................