And now...

Y/N POV: "Hey Hina, if you don't mind me asking...what the hell happened back there? Looks like you maybe bit off more than you can chew" I questioned. "Oh, um...we just got into a fight. And I lost my temper, and flew off the handle..." Hina explained. "Hmm...did the fight potentially have something to do with Sakura?" I guessed. "At first, I tried to just ignore it. If you let jerk buttholes get to you all the time, you'll never have time left to live your life. But she wouldn't let it go. So I just... Without thinking about it, I felt like I wanted to punch her like a dozen times!" Hina exclaimed. "A dozen punches isn't really 'without thinking'..." Hiro sweat dropped. "And when things got out of hand, Genocide Jack got let loose. Right?" Makoto theorized. "It's my own fault. But I just...couldn't take it anymore. Because... Because...! Because she was saying all these terrible things about my friend, ya know!?" Hina exclaimed and before I knew it, her eyes started welling up with tears. And maybe just as those tears were on the brink of spilling over...the door to the nurse's office burst open. I almost thought it was gonna fly off its hinges. And there she stood before us... 

"...Hina?" Sakura muttered, looking disheveled. "Sakura!" Hina called out, surprised. "You're hurt... What happened?" Sakura questioned, walking up to her. "Oh! N-Nothing, it's not a big deal...!" Aoi sweat dropped. "Makoto! Hiro and Y/N! What's the meaning of this!?" Sakura exclaimed. "I-It wasn't me! It was Genocide Jill! It's all that demented murderous fiend's fault!" Hiro blurted out without properly thinking. "Grrrrnhhhh!!! To hurt Hina... Damn you...! To leave me alone, but hurt her... What is this...? What isssss thiiiiiissss!?" Sakura yelled, more infuriated than I've ever seen someone. If that level of rage was directed at me...god. "Hyaaaaaahh!" Hiro screamed. "I-I'm okay, really! It's just a scratch...!" Aoi scrambled to calm down her friend. "Grrrmnnnhhhh!!! Unforgivable... I can't forgive them!" Sakura shouted loudly. "HYAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Hiro cried out, frightened. "Hiro...if you want to hate someone, hate me. If you want to hurt someone, hurt ME!" Sakura muttered under her breath, though a fit of anger like no other lay beneath it, still present in her expression and voice. "I-I-I don't... hate you, exactly..." Hiro sweat dropped. "WHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!" Sakura bellowed. "S-S-S-S-S-S-! Somebody save meeeeeee!" Hiro was practically tripping over himself as he ran screaming out of the nurse's office. 

But only just a second later... "What's going on? What's all this noise about?" Kyoko questioned, standing in the doorway of the nurse's office, taking Hiro's spot in the room...and his place while she was at it. "I gather that something happened?" Kyoko concluded. "K-Kyoko! Please, you have to stop Sakura!" Makoto cried out. "You don't need to stop me... I'm okay. I'm not going to do anything. I just... I'm drawing a line, right here and now. Goodbye." Sakura huffed, walking out of the nurse's office. "W-Wait! Sakura!" Hina cried out, chasing after her. And the only ones left were... Kyoko, Makoto, and I. The two were quiet for a bit, and clearly, this was gonna need more than just a small quiet room to get them to talk again... comfortably. 

"Alright, then I think...you guys need a minute, or two. I'll be standin' outside!" I exclaimed, giving my arm a little stretch, and made my way out of the nurse's office, nudging Makoto with my elbow as I made my way past him. Once I had made it out, I made sure to leave the smallest, tiniest crack in the door, whatever they would talk about...I'd hear it. 

For maybe the first...couple of seconds it really wasn't anythin' special, just confirming what we all know. Though...I couldn't help but have a certain phrase catch my attention 

"About that issue we discussed earlier... It doesn't matter anymore." Kyoko said. 

"Then...do you forgive me for not being able to talk about it...?" Makoto questioned 

"You or Y/N could have told me about Sakura and Monokuma fighting, but you both stayed quiet. You both were only thinking of Sakura, and that's why you didn't tell me, right? You two didn't want to confuse everyone until you could talk to her and be sure of what you both saw. That's what you were thinking, and that's why you didn't tell me. Right?" Kyoko asked the boy, getting practically everything on point.