Trial 4 Investigation

Y/N POV: "There's no doubt the reason the door didn't open was simply that the chair was shoved up against it. So the killer must have created the locked door from the inside, not from the outside." Makoto concluded. "Well? Have you two finished with your general investigation?" Kyoko asked the both of us. "Yeah, I think so...for the most part." Makoto responded. "Then you should probably go talk with other people now. I'm on guard duty, so I can't leave. Which is why I've decided you both just go in my place." Kyoko said. I couldn't help but notice that she's become a lot more...pushy ever since Makoto and her had that little talk. But she isn't wrong, Makoto and I should make quick work of talking to the others. Sakura wanted to meet with two other people. I gotta know what they have to say... 

As Makoto and I left the rec room, a question popped into my head. "Why'd Kyoko choose to guard the crime scene? She's never done anything like that before." I asked Makoto. "She didn't really choose, since they're supposed to be two people to guard the body and only Hina agreed to do it, Byakuya told Kyoko that she oughta do it." Makoto explained to me as we made our way to the dorms. Once we made it to Toko's room I pressed the doorbell, and after just a few seconds... 

"Huh? Wh-Who's there?" Toko stammered out as she poked her head out the door, the most negative aura I've ever felt from a person rushing right through me, making me shiver. 

"Well? What do y-you want?" Toko stuttered out. "So you're back to normal. Genocide Jack isn't around anymore..." Makoto pointed out. "D-Don't even say her name... It makes me s-sick to my stomach... I was in such a g-good mood, too...!" Toko exclaimed despite almost never looking like she was in a good mood, like, ever. "So, we were hoping to talk to you about something. Er, but...I can't help but feel like this is a bad time." I said. "Kh...!" Toko grunted, obviously annoyed as she slithered out into the hall. "Wh-What do you want? You said you wanted to talk to m-me about something...?" Toko questioned. "We wanted to talk to you about the fact that Sakura had asked to meet with you." Makoto told her. "Wh-!? I-I-I don't know what you're t-talking about!" Toko stammered. "Well, Byakuya already told me she had asked to meet with him." I sighed. "What...? She w-wanted to meet with Master, too? Ah! I just s-said 'too,' didn't I...? I guess now it's t-totally obvious, huh?" Toko muttered, looking upset. "Y-Yeah, pretty much... So, can you tell us about it?" Makoto asked the girl. "I a-admit, I did get the note... B-But I didn't go see her! I was s-scared, so...I couldn't bring m-myself to go!" Toko exclaimed. So Toko also claims she didn't go see her, but...something about her mannerisms and the lying just now was pretty suspicious. But I guess I don't got much right to suspect her, do I? 

"Is that g-good enough? Then I'm going back to m-my room..." Toko muttered as she quickly retreated back into her room, not bothering to wait for a response. 

The next stop was Hiro's room so without waiting for a single moment we quickly made our way there, Makoto pressing on his doorbell. And out came Hiro, unlike Toko, he casually opened his door with his signature laid-back smile. "What's up? Did you guys need something?" Hiro asked us. "Yeah, actually...We just wanted to check something. It's about how Sakura wanted to meet with you..." Makoto told him. "H-H-How'd you know about that!? Uwah! Did you maybe...gaze into my soul? Have your special abilities awakened in you!? B-But! I'm not the only one she wanted to meet with! Ogre told me herself that she asked Byakuya and Toko to come, too!" Hiro said. "Eh? When did Sakura tell you that?" I asked him. "Oh-! W-Well...! When she asked me to meet with her, of course!" Hiro exclaimed, sweat dropping. "But...didn't she, like, write you a note?" I questioned. "Yeah, uh...a note...she uh... She gave it to me in person! And she happened to mention the others, like, in passing!" Hiro said. He's most definitely lying about something, if not all of that pile of garbage he just spouted out. "So then you went and met with Sakura?" Makoto asked. "N-No way, I totally didn't! Why would I ever do that!?" Hiro exclaimed. Yeah, probably a lie. "The last time I saw Ogre was when Hina got hurt and I took her to the nurse's office!" Hiro said. "You mean when I took her to the nurse's offi-" "I haven't seen her since then!" Hiro yelled, talking over me. "While we're here, could you show us the note she gave you?" Makoto asked him. "Oh, um...do I still have it...? Let's see..." Hiro muttered as he felt around his pockets...