ErrorInk🍋🧸

Dis my brah was requested by-
Beannnns_Cooool

This one is short- sorry fer that brah

But I don't have much motivation fer a ship I dont personally like.

I had no idea how to start this but I spun a wheel and now it's a beach episode!
We all love beach episode's.
I hope ya godling's enjoy this.

Note: error and ink formed a truce. They are just trying to get the others to get along.

Sub(ink
Dom(error

(It was a hot summer day for everyone.
sweating in the heat, inhaling nice-creams,
hiding in the freezer *killer*
When both ink and dream decided to come together and go to the beach with their team's.
To get along.

But also because it seems as though everyone is suffering the same in the 100° weather.
So once they got killer to get out of the freezer and for horror to stop breathing the nice-creams,
They all rented out cabin's spread far apart because as nightmare say's- it will be less cahos if the boy's aren't constantly arguing over some stupid shit.

The great thing about the cabins though is that they are soundproof!
So nightmare won't be bothered by the yelling outside and for more privacy.

When they were all done packing they all went over to the water to cool off... except nightmare and horror... because nightmare is afraid of water so he just stays in the shade, and horror wanted to keep his boss company so he started to build a moat around nightmare keeping him safe from the "vicious and deadly wave's" nightmare hates.)*

ERROR! STOP SPLASHING ME!
N-nåh you løo-kk funny f-or me to sto-ppp l0l.
I swear I wil-BLAAHH....
WH@T TH-THE FUCKK!!
GROSSSS.
Calm down error your in water it's not that hard to get the ink off.
I-its sti-ill disgusting!
Baby
I'm not-t-t a baby!
Oh yeah prove it ya big tsundere!
Mab-by I will you stupid squid.
Oh and how do you plan to do that hmm?
Let's go-to our cabin and I'll show you.

WERE H-HEADING B-ACKKK TO THE CABIN BECAUSE WERE GETTING TIRED.

DONT KILL EACHOTHER.

CA-ALM DŌWN W-EE WØNT

*error led ink back to the cabin and into the bedroom*

Why are we back here?
....I envy the fact-t that yøur this oblivious.
HAY!

*Error pushed ink down on the bed pinning inks wrists above his head*

....oh...OH...OOOOHHHHHH
THATS WHY WE'RE HERE!
You are a fucking dumbass
You're lovable dumbass (⁠☞゚⁠ヮ゚⁠)⁠☞
Tch-

*Error kissed ink to hopefully shut him up...it didn't work,
He was somehow still talking.
So instead error started to grind there lower area's together Wich made ink let out a small moan into the kiss.
When error looked back to inks eye's his eyelights were formed into heart's.

Someone's getting ex-€xited~

Can't-aah- help it.
You're too good at this error.
Why thank yo-you!
Now.

*Error takes both there swim shorts off so there both nude and begins to stroke himself getting prepared for ink.

After a few strokes error inserted into ink making them both moan each other's names*

Error~ s-so good ah!

*Error sped up his thrusting Hitting inks g spot everytime.
After 15min of this error switched there position so in was on top.
*

E-erorr- *huff* what?
ẞounce.
Y-you!-...fine ya lazy d-destroyer
*Ink has a rainbow blush and starts to bounce on error making them both moan in pleasure and after 5 more minutes of this both ink and error came, error came inside ink with no warning and ink came into errors chest.

Both breathing heavily error carried ink with the help of some of his strings to the bathroom and both took a bath kissing and cuddling.

Ink still didn't shut up after that because he completely forgot what error said in the beginning and how he can't walk for a bit now.
Error is slightly glad for this bc he can go for another round...he would never admit this though,
So he just continues to cuddle ink in the hot bubble bath*

Whoooooooooo.
Sorry this took so long brah!
I keep forgetting this but coming back to it to try and finish a story.
I also work my best between 1am-5am

(not the best time ta work but that's when my imagination flow's)

Hope ya liked this godling's!

Also why is it when I look like a fancy emo is the only time I'm ever complimented (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)