SciFell 🧸😔

This is a continuation of the closet scene from Christmas part.

(If ya don't know what that is go watch it it will also make alot more sense)

Hope ya enjoy this godling's.

Bottom-Fell
top-Sci

Sci pov

.....sci I didn't....you-
Shut up I'm fine.
...

*After fell had his outburst about his au I was shocked...fuck I'm more than shocked!
He may be cool but he's just scared!
I swear to myself that I will help him in any way I can.
Starting with a hug because I can tell he hasn't had one in year's,
Maybe ever in his life*

Wh-what are you doing sci?
Hugging you
Why
You need it.
I know you need it...
You're safe with me fell,
Always.
Just know that...
Why do you....why do you care?
...
*Better take the risk now.
Now or never!*

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
...you- you lo-

*Without thinking I kissed fell before he could repeat what I said or say anything else.
After a few seconds fell leaned into the kiss Wich shocked me
But after a few seconds we broke away from the kiss,
Fell blushing and he begins to tear up.
I just pull him into a tight embrace letting him cry in my chest, sure my sweater was getting wet but I can tell he needed this, and his comfort is more important to me right now*

"H-he...he kissed me?!
I...I like this"

*I leaned into the kiss slightly deepening it.
When we broke away I started to tear up but was trying to hold my tears in.
That was until he pulled me into his chest, at that point I just let my tears flow out.
As I cried into sci's chest I hiccuped and sniffled trying to stop the tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

He just rubs my back and puts my face in his chest,
Soaking his sweater with my tears for a little less than an hour I fell asleep holding him*

"Oh....he fell asleep?...
Understandable,
He cried a lot...he needed that I can certainly tell that.
Come on red"
*sci picks fell up and puts him in his back.
Some of the others come up and ask him if he's ok since they thought he was the one crying and he just explained he was comforting fell.

Some people brushed it off, just walking away not caring about fell.
This made sci realistically angry and he just gave them all a stink eye and walked back to where classic, geno and reaper were.*

"At least geno and classic envy him"
*He thinks as classic looks worried and geno is staring at fell paps with pure hatred and murder in his eye, reaper barley holding him back loosely*

"Hey is fell ok?"
*Classic says as he looks at the sleeping fell in sci's back*
"He's...fine...for now at least.
He uh...'
*sci looks at geno as he's looking at fell pap with intent of murder*

".....I shouldn't say Infront of him right now..."

"Don't worry he's drunk to the point if he could die he definitely would.
He can't do much"
*Reaper said as he just barely pushes geno and he topples over saying every curse he knows at reaper*

"A-ah...w-well....fell started to talk about how- how in his world people were killed left and right for being too "weak" because of emotion's....and he's watches so many people die and many try to kill him...all because he was the "runt" of a brother...his paps is-i-is not as kind to him either.
Never actually hurting him but just pushing him and slapping him sometimes with degrading words..."

*All of the others looked shocked except reaper who just looked a little like he felt bad*

"He...oh god"
'that is.... actually kinda sad.
Unfortunate we can't do anything about those kind of aus'
*Reaper says looking at geno who had no eye light and had a blank look on his face slightly glitching*

"G-geno...are you ok?"
*He asked this as he approached geno and saw he was holding his hands in a fist and shaking*

Uhm...g-gen-o?

"THATS IT.
Oh no...
Welp...looks like we will finnaly have a death at this killer party!"

*They all watch as geno sprints at fell paps and beats him.
Nobody interfering, just letting geno get his rage out*

I think he needed that.
Y-yeah...well I think me and fell on my back here are done with this party.
I will take him to my home, I don't trust his au at all anymore...
That's understandable.
Have fun~

*Sci takes a Portal to his au and sets fell in the bed, sleeping next to him waking for both to wake when the sun rises*

[SORRY THIS WAS SHORT.
But I felt I just needed to post Something since it's been a bit.

I wrote this bc I was really stressed btw.
The more stressed I am the more I write.
:]