Fell x lust part 1 ayo???

Noiisgay
🧸🧸🧸😔😔😔

(I'm sorry if this was too much angst but beautiful mental health is shit :3)
I went a little silly billy in this story

Fell
Lust
Other
Narrator

*Lust could feel his heart racing as he sat across from Fell, their legs entwined as they sat on the couch. He had never been very good at talking about his feelings, but he knew that he had to tell Fell what he was feeling.*

"Fell, we need to talk," Lust said, his voice shaking slightly. Fell looked up at him, a worried expression on his face. Lust took a deep breath, knowing that what he was about to say was going to be difficult.
"I need you to tell our... technically your friends that we're together," Lust said finally. Fell's face fell as he heard these words. He looked down at his hands, his mind racing. Finally, he looked up at Lust and said, "I don't think that's a good idea."

Lust's heart sank. He had been dreading this moment, but he had never expected Fell to refuse outright. He knew that Fell was a private person, but he had hoped that he would understand why it was so important to him to tell their friends.

"Why not?" Lust said, the hurt in his voice palpable. "Don't you want to be with me? You don't want to tell other for some reason?
Why?..."

*Fell's face was stricken as he saw the pain in Lust's eyes. He knew that he was hurting him, but he just couldn't bring himself to tell their friends about their relationship. It was so difficult for him to be vulnerable, and the thought of putting their relationship on display for everyone to see made him feel sick to his stomach.*

"It's not that I don't want to be with you. I love you," Fell said, his voice barely above a whisper. "It's just... I'm not ready to tell them..."

*Lust felt anger building inside him. He felt like Fell was keeping him hidden, like he was ashamed of being with him. He knew that wasn't the case, but in that moment, that's how it felt.*

"Well, I think we need to take a break," Lust said, his voice shaking with anger. Fell's face fell as he heard these words. He knew that they needed space, but the thought of being away from Lust was almost impossible to bear.

"I just need some time to think," *Lust said, getting up and walking out of the room. Fell was left alone on the couch, feeling a mix of sadness and regret. He knew that he had*

*Fell was lying on the floor, his breathing shallow and rapid. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, as if it was trying to escape his body. His skin felt cold and clammy, and he was trembling all over.
As the panic attack took hold, Fell's mind raced with all the things that were going wrong in his life. He felt like he was drowning, that there was no way out of the situation he was in. The pressure was overwhelming, and he felt like he couldn't breathe.
Fell's hands were clenched into fists, and he could feel the muscles in his arms and legs tensing up. He wanted to scream out in frustration and anger, but all that came out was a faint murmur. The sound of his own heartbeat in his ears was all-consuming, as if it was drowning out all other noises.

Fell's vision started to blur, and he felt like he was going to pass out. He tried to focus on his breathing, to take slow, deep breaths and calm down, but the panic was too strong. He felt like he was trapped in his own body, unable to control his thoughts or his emotions.

As the attack continued, Fell's chest felt like it was being crushed. He felt like he couldn't get any air into his lungs, like he was suffocating. The fear was all-consuming, and he felt like he was going to die.