12. On the day after, Hua Cheng plays some more

On the day after, while having his morning shower, Hua Cheng kept smiling to himself, imagining Xie Lian outside as usual – and how he'd pin him against the wall and press his body against Xie Lian's, kiss him breathless just to start the day in the right mood! But Xie Lian was nowhere to be found.

He smiled again: Xie Lian was feeling embarrassed about the night before, he was sure of it. When Hua Cheng thought of how he kissed him back, grabbing at his hair, not to mention taking his t-shirt off, his flushed face, his moans... Alright alright better stop now, he thought.

He went up to -1 and, seeing Xie Lian looking at the station's readings as he did every day, he crept behind him and said on his ear, "Morning!"

Xie Lian jumped, giving Hua Cheng a vague feeling of déjà vu – were they back at playing cat and mouse again? He decided to play some more: Xie Lian was asking for it, so why not?

"Did you sleep well?", he asked teasingly, adding, "You look good today. Your skin".

That was a clear reference to their naughty activities, and as expected, Xie Lian blushed and looked as nervous as ever. Hua Cheng had to control himself not to laugh, and crossing his arms as if he was – a little bit – pissed off, said, "Well. I'll be in the lab if you need me. Have a nice day".

He went back to the lab to prepare for the day, still in high spirits: he just had to wait for Xie Lian to come around, just like before. 'Gege must be feeling so bad now, well serves his right!', he thought, shrugging to himself.

Not even one hour had passed, and Xie Lian walked in, hesitantly – he had taken the bait! Hua Cheng pretended to be super focused, sat on a high stool and looking at his screen, entering data on a laptop by his side. Xie Lian went to his side silently, as if wondering how to start a conversation.

"Oh that's beautiful", he said awkwardly, looking at the screen and giving Hua Cheng side glances.

"Yeah, it's an enzyme, ribonucleotide reductase, or RNR. It basically builds DNA blocks – it does differently than its bacterial version, so in the past it was possible to design antibiotics that selectively blocked the bacterial one", Hua Cheng explained.

But Xie Lian wasn't really paying attention: suddenly he wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng's neck and kissed him, a long, deep, out-of-breath and desperate kiss. Hua Cheng didn't kiss him back, and after a while he stopped.

"I'm sorry", he blurted out, visibly wanting to disappear.

Hua Cheng replied, "You should be sorry for giving me the cold shoulder this morning in the first place", and before Xie Lian had the chance to protest, he added, "If you want to step back and pretend nothing happened – "

"You said you like me", Xie Lian pointed out.

"I do", Hua Cheng said, "But I don't want you to feel awkward, or – "

"San Lang", he said, wrapping his arms around Hua Cheng's neck again, "I'm sorry. It's just, I don't know how to express myself sometimes. I'm sorry alright? Alright San Lang?"

Hua Cheng wanted to laugh, but at the same time felt incredibly tender looking at Xie Lian's anxious expression, and, smiling teasingly, replied, "Hmm, it's still morning, and you owe me a good morning kiss".

Xie Lian smiled and kissed him again, and this time he kissed back. After a while he broke the kiss.

"Just so you know, I expect good morning and good night kisses. And if you want to kiss me throughout the day you're welcome too", he said with a smile, looking at Xie Lian's blushing face. He added, "Now go, or we'll end up making a mess at the lab!"

They met again only at dinner, which they cooked together, hardly taking their hands off each other. After cleaning up the kitchen, they went to the lounge and sat side by side on the sofa to have a look at the touchdown procedures – Hua Cheng making a point of paying attention, even though Xie Lian shot him a few side glances from time to time.

After a while he said, "Gege, that's it, it's the end of my attention span..." and kissed Xie Lian.

Xie Lian pffted a laugh and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him again.

Hua Cheng then got up, saying with a smile, "Should we, hum, have an early night then?", giving Xie Lian his hand, and after hesitating and giving him a strained smile, Xie Lian took it, and they both walked back to Hua Cheng's quarters. Xie Lian walked in and sat on the bed with crossed legs.

"San Lang", he hesitated, "I have something to talk to you about".

Hua Cheng sat by his side and just looked at him, smiling softly. Xie Lian was so cute when he was embarrassed, he couldn't help but think.

"San Lang", he said, nervously looking at Hua Cheng, biting his lower lip, "I'm not at all forward towards sex, and I understand if you get a bit put-off. You see, I – "

Hua Cheng smiled, "Gege, you don't have to explain anything to me. Don't worry, it's alright".

"Is it?", Xie Lian blurted out, as if he'd never expect this reaction in a million years.

"Yes. Take as long as you need", he said, giving Xie Lian a burning look, kissing him, then saying, "Anyway why you're so nervous to talk to me about this?"

"Well. I thought you wouldn't like it, and – "

"I'd never force you to anything", he said, and then crawled in bed, pulling Xie Lian to lie by his side. He cupped his face, saying, "I'm happy just looking at you".

Xie Lian pffted a laugh, "Who are you trying to fool here? You're not going to be just looking!"

Hua Cheng joined in the laughter and pulled Xie Lian's body against his, kissing him long and deep, and then going down his neck, biting his earlobe. One of his hands kept caressing him, sliding inside his t-shirt. Xie Lian gasped, closing his eyes and parting his lips, hugging Hua Cheng back.

"We can at least play around can't we?", He replied, biting Xie Lian's lower lip, and added, "Like last night. What do you say Gege, did it feel good?"

Gasping at feeling Hua Cheng's hard cock rubbing against his, Xie Lian couldn't reply.

Can Xie Lian and Hua Cheng get any cuter than that? 😍

Please vote, comment, follow me!