- 10 - Random play dance

"Now let's move on to the next member, Lina, you're up next" Kwanghee then said as they continued the game.

She read the note she picked and showed it to the camera. 'Who is the night owl?' It read.

"Woah, all of us, no wait, not Mirae, but everyone else" Lina announced right of the badge.

"But who is the most?" Kwanghee asked vaguely to not give away the question.

"I think I know who to pick actually," she said and went behind the members. She didn't waste much time before letting her arms wrap around the leader. "It's Naeun" she announced.

"So why did you pick Naeun?" Jaehyun asked her.

"She's very hard-working," Lina said to not give away her question completely.

"Everyone's hard-working," Mirae said and looked at Lina with disbelief.

"I know, but the fact that she's hardworking is the reason for picking her" Lina tried saying.

"So it isn't just the most hardworking one?" Seoah asked.

"Hey that's rude," Mirae said, since Lina had already stated that all the members except Mirae were this.

"Right, sorry," Seoah said when it crossed her mind.

"It's not the most hardworking member" Lina clarified.

They were quiet for a while, not knowing what to say.

"You can give them a hint," Kwanghee said after a while.

"Let me think..." Lina said and stayed quiet for a few more seconds, biting her lip as she thought about it. Then her eyes lit up slightly when she knew what to say. "When is she most hardworking?" she asked them.

"Naeun is always hardworking," Sera said, not understanding why that would help.

"The night," Naeun herself said, understanding where Lina was coming from with this.

"You mean she's the one staying up the latest?" Seoah asked.

The other two members looked confused as if they still hadn't connected the dots.

"The night owl of the group" Lina revealed.

"Mm, we're all night owls, except Mirae, she's a morning person and I just don't understand how one could voluntarily wake up at 7 in the morning" Seoah spoke.

"Being up early is nice" Mirae felt like she needed to defend herself.

"I would say Naeun is the biggest night owl because she's always up late, working on stuff. She's always most productive during the evening and night" Lina explained her decision.

"That's true, Naeun is almost always last to go to bed," Sera said, who shares a room with Naeun.

"So let's move on, Sera you're next," Kwanghee said to Sera who stood up to go pick a note.

After seeing it herself she showed it to the camera. 'Who never learns the lyrics?' it read.

"Ah, this one, so I have two people I could say for this one," Sera said as she went behind the girls.

"Are you one of them yourself?" Mirae asked her.

"No, luckily," Sera said with mischief.

"Wait, so we don't want to be picked for this one," Lina said.

"It's not that bad though, just a bit annoying sometimes," Sera said because it wasn't really that bad.

"So who do you pick?" Jaehyun asked her.