Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Please."

Ning Qiu felt his whole brain hurt.

She leaned against the bathtub almost tremblingly, her legs were too weak to stand up.

As for the young man sitting in the bathtub, his whole body was soaked in cold water.

The latter had bright eyebrows, but at this moment he was as pale as a water ghost, and his white shirt was soaked into a translucent color by the cold water.

The unseasonable smell of pomegranates lingered in the air.

The sweet tail tune was like a fishing line, slowly provoking Ning Qiu's heart.

"Please, terminate our engagement agreement." The

man looked at Ning Qiu on the other side, but his eyes seemed to be out of focus, and he just repeated numbly.

Ning Qiu had one head and two big heads, she raised her head slowly, and said carefully:

"Mr. Zhao, we, there may be a misunderstanding between us..."

Everything has to start from this morning.

...

"No, from which era did you find this old-fashioned plot?"

Ning Qiu almost laughed angrily.

She slammed the documents in her hand on the table, and asked in disbelief:

"It's the 37th century, how can there be such a thing as a 100% fit and mandatory engagement?"

Standing in front of her The Secretary-General was frightened by the loud noise she made, shaking his whole body.

The former is a newcomer hired by Ning Qiu last month. He has just graduated for a year. He has very little internship experience and a mediocre undergraduate degree

.

Ning Qiu looked at the young man's long and curly eyelashes, a pair of terrified eyes and slightly rosy lips, and finally said with a heartbroken voice:

"I didn't expect that you, B, have thick eyebrows and big eyes, but you are not a good person!"

Yes, that's right, B, the full name is BETA.

It has been six years since Ning Qiu split into A for the second time at the age of sixteen, and suddenly awakened the memory of her previous life.

It took Ning Qiu a long time to go from shock at the beginning, to numbness with fear, to boundless joy.

There are two reasons.

First, she is a female ALPHA, a unique and strong sex in this world, far surpassing ordinary people in terms of physical and mental strength.

And the second one is...

While the Secretary-General was shocked, "Miss, you can't swear, I'm not such a casual B", Ning Qiu asked suspiciously:

"Honestly, is it the law that my father lied to me? I did push a lot of blind dates with his old man, but it shouldn't be..."

She let her body fall back on the comfortable boss chair, and said softly:

"He finally made up his mind to sell a girl to ask for help. Rong?"

-- Ning Qiu is very rich, to be precise, the family she was born into is very rich.