Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

    Compared to the previous chaotic night when the two of them were almost infatuated, this time, Ning Qiu made sure that his mind was clear.

    Although Omega's pomegranate-flavored pheromone made her almost distracted, she still carried the inhibition ring firmly on her hand—

    in fact, after that accident, she would carry it with her whenever she went out, just to be on the safe side. Two spares.

    Now, her hand was unconsciously resting on Zhao Hezhi's neck, under her fingertips, was the pulse of Zhao Hezhi, which was much faster than ordinary people's, so strong and clear that it almost made her feel a little dazed.

    In the next second, Ning Qiu realized that his unconscious action was extremely correct.

    The moment she bit it down, she didn't taste the slightest bit of blood like rust, but the sweet and soft pomegranate smell. However, before Ning Qiu could enjoy it even for a second, Zhao Hezhi struggled violently.

    Half of his body was leaning against Ning Qiu, but now he looked like a fish on the chopping board waiting for the final judgment. He bounced back unconsciously. Ning Qiu pressed the other side quickly with his eyes and hands, but the man's struggle was still painful. And despair.

    Ning Qiu was sweating profusely, and couldn't speed up the temporary marking action, so he could only try his best to hold down the opponent so as not to let him move around to avoid injury.

    Temporary marking only takes about two minutes, but those two minutes are longer than an hour.

    Ning Qiu almost used his body to tightly suppress Zhao Hezhi, marking his pheromone in the opponent's blood almost like a plunder.

    After the temporary marking was over, Ning Qiu's eyes turned black. Although she was Shi Yufang, her physical strength was also exhausted. At this time, she could barely catch Zhao Hezhi's softened body.

    The confused pomegranate smell in the air finally calmed down, and what followed was Ning Qiu's almost inexplicable peace of mind.

    Obviously, Omega's figure was bigger than Ning Qiu's, and it was a little difficult for her to hug him, but she was extremely careful to maintain this moment of tranquility.

    But soon, she decided to let Omega lie back on the bed.

    Reluctant to give up, Ning Qiu stood up, carefully supported Zhao Hezhi's head, and let him lie back.

    Compared with her own tranquility, Omega's side is more restless and tense. Although the other party has not regained consciousness yet, her dependence on Alpha is manifested at this moment.

    Ning Qiu saw that Zhao Hezhi looked a little uneasy because of his departure, but couldn't help reaching out and gently touching the other's cheek.

    In the next second, Zhao Hezhi unconsciously rubbed the back of Ning Qiu's hand.

    Ning Qiu: ...

    Ning Qiu's childhood. I once met an unforgettable cat.

    It was a wild cat with a snow-white body. Every time it ate the food Ning Qiu gave, it was slow, elegant and restrained. Ning Qiu gave him the nickname "Your Majesty" when he was a child.

    Although 'Your Majesty' is a very polite wild cat, even for Ning Qiu who feeds him every day, he still has to maintain a reasonable social distance. As long as Ning Qiu tries to approach, 'Your Majesty' will make a warning low Roar.