Chapter 10

chapter Ten

    When Ning Qiu was a child, a girl, and even an adult, she fantasized about her own bright moments because of batch after batch of Mary Su novels.

    For example, as the heroine of the little white flower, she wiped her tears under the back and forth of the vicious female supporting role, turned her head, but threw herself into the arms of the mysterious prince.

    Immediately afterwards, the video and photos of her kissing the prince will appear on the headlines in a flash, and she will immediately become the object of envy and hatred among the people -

    and so on.

    Ning Qiu was suddenly fulfilled today with all his fantasies.

    Now, she quickly browsed the text on the hot search, which roughly stated that

    in the last national pheromone match, there was a magical 100% match that was rare in a century, and the Marshal and this After getting to know each other better, the two of Ning and Ning fell in love with each other, and they will follow instinct and love, and step into the palace of marriage...

    'Follow instinct and love, and step into the palace of marriage. '

    This sentence is really beautiful like a fairy tale.

    Ning Qiu unconsciously went back and forth on this sentence several times, then raised her head again, and looked at the shocked princess over there.

    Although he repeatedly reminded himself that if he laughed out loud now, he would be no different from those villains who are successful in their ambitions, but Ning Qiu still couldn't help himself from grinning to the corners of his mouth suddenly.

    She coughed twice, lifted her skirt, and said hypocritically:

    "Oh, I'm sorry, I wanted to discuss the long-term plan..."

    She gave Franya, who was already stunned, a "I'll tell you later" With a clear look in his eyes, he saluted the princess gracefully, and left the palace with the hem of his skirt in hand.

    Ning Qiu: Oh yeah! The purpose of gaining exposure is achieved! Don't say tomorrow, the headlines for the next week will be -

    she walks out of the palace, the surrounding royal guards are still bowing to her, Ning Qiu's skirt is complicated, but she can't hold back her heart that is almost beating, and the next Second……

    She was grabbed by the wrist without warning.

    Ning Qiu didn't react to the situation, and was taken aback.

    Fortunately, when she covered her mouth and looked over subconsciously, she saw the familiar blond hair.

    She watched in amazement that Zhao Hezhi slowly silenced her, but followed the other's strength and came to the dark place behind the venue.

    Compared with the dazzling venue, the light here can only barely allow her to see the outline of Zhao Hezhi clearly.

    But I don't know if it's an illusion, Zhao Hezhi and Ning Qiu are very close now, she smelled the faint smell of pomegranate between her nostrils.

    Different from the taste of the hot period at that time, the taste of pomegranate this time is more like sneaking out without the owner's inadvertent, slightly sweet but light.

    Ning Qiu felt a little guilty for no reason. She looked at the other person's outline and tried to feel the other person's emotions.

    Compared with her, the sudden news of the marriage must have a greater impact on Zhao Hezhi.