Chapter 8

chapter eight

    ——Her Royal Highness.

    In Empire, it's almost an adjective.

    Her life is a legend:

    the Omega who was abandoned by a down-and-out aristocratic family, the crown princess who proudly defeated all the candidates, and then Her Royal Highness who was awarded the title of Alluring City and Country.

    Her appearance will bring about a rush to change the trend, and her smile was also praised as a "gift" for a while.

    But in recent years, it is said that Her Royal Highness, who has been in the limelight, is slowly fading out of the public eye because of her illness, but——     "

    Miss Ning, I have been to your birthday party."

toes to pick out a princess castle.

    Hearing that the other party opened his mouth, she picked up her teacup as if in a dream:

    "It's my honor, Your Highness."

    The woman over there was dressed in a fine attire, leaning slightly on the sofa, covering her mouth and smiling :

    "You are so nervous, can I eat people? You are familiar with Minyu, so you should not be so strange to me."

    Zhao Minyu is the name of the crown prince and the only son of the Queen.

    Over the years, as His Royal Highness the Empress faded out of the public eye, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince became more active, and Ning Qiu had many business dealings with him.

    Ning Qiu's mind quickly flashed rainbow farts like 'if beauty can be judged, you will be sentenced to life imprisonment', and finally said hesitatingly:

    "I'm really sorry, I didn't recognize you before."

    She said cautiously : "You really look younger and more beautiful than in the reports and live broadcast..."

    No lady would refuse to compliment, and Her Royal Highness is no exception. She bent her lips and looked at Ning Qiu again direction of:

    "Miss Ning, it's been a pleasure chatting with you, but I'm here today because I have something to discuss with He Zhi, can you please take a break?"

    Ning Qiu couldn't wish more.

    She immediately stood up and glanced at Zhao Hezhi behind him. The other party hadn't spoken since the beginning. If he was looking at the queen, he seemed to have randomly found a fulcrum in the room.

    But after Ning Qiu stood up, Zhao Hezhi looked at her subconsciously.

    Ning Qiu licked his lips, and saw a flash of request in the other party's line of sight.

    In the next second, Ning Qiu saw the other party look away, and that request seemed to be Ning Qiu's illusion.

    She blinked, said goodbye to the queen calmly, and walked upstairs by herself.

    The queen watched as the girl walked up the stairs and entered the door. The sound of closing the door was clear and steady.

    She looked back, with the usual smile on her face, but she slowly put down the cup in her hand:

    "It seems that you like her very much?" The

    blond marshal sat motionless on the sofa, without the slightest attempt to respond meaning of this question.