Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

    Ning Qiu's mind went blank.

    But at that moment, corresponding to the stalled brain, all her perceptions were brought to the top, the voice of the waiter, the sound of water dripping water on the flowers and plants, the friction sound when she touched Zhao Hezhi's clothes , and - the

    sound of a heartbeat.

    One is faster and the other is slower, but gradually, the two overlap, almost in Ning Qiu's ears, deafening.

    This time Ning Qiu made sure that the restraining bracelet on her hand was intact, she gritted her teeth, and supported Zhao Hezhi through her armpit, letting him lean on her shoulder.

    Thinking with her toes, this movement is not comfortable, Ning Qiu felt as if she heard a muffled groan from a man under his mouthpiece.

    It was with some uncomfortable grievances.

    Ning Qiu swallowed, and then took a deep breath. She dragged Zhao Hezhi to the corner, and then forced him to lean against her so that she wouldn't slip.

    The man's whole body was trembling slightly, and he could hardly control himself and buried his head in Ning Qiu's neck.

    As an Omega's instinct, he almost anxiously searched for the source of the weak pheromone opponent.

    Ning Qiu pressed against his ear, feeling that his heart was about to jump out of his throat.

    While using her brain to find a way to leave here, she paused unconsciously at Xingwang, and then she stuck it to Zhao Hezhi's ear as much as possible, and she whispered quickly:

    "You must You must control yourself. The meeting that His Majesty is going to hold has gathered media from all directions. Although your photo has never been made public, but you are in the palace now, you can prove your identity from the side, and if you show it in front of them... ..."

    Ning Qiu originally wanted the word 'ugly', but looking at the man's almost out-of-focus eyes, she couldn't bear it, so she shut her mouth neatly.

    But at this time, the other party's breathing was rapid, and his snorts swept across her skin, carrying scorching heat.

    The girl's brain was in a mess, she watched Zhao Hezhi slowly stop, and she was overjoyed.

    But at the same time, the scorching heat from the other party reminded him of the unbearable pain he was experiencing now.

    Ning Qiu felt sore, stretched out a free hand, and stroked the other person's back very lightly.

    Her movements were very light, as if she was dealing with some fragile pieces, but Zhao Hezhi's trembling gradually became more violent.

    While Ning Qiu frowned and realized something was wrong, the other party tilted his head without warning and bit the back of her neck.

    His teeth were sharper than they looked, and even if he lost his strength at this time, Ning Qiu was caught off guard and felt a sharp pain.

    Her first reaction was to tightly cover her mouth that was about to scream.

    In herself, Ning Qiu was reluctant to support the other party. At this time, after the sudden tingling pain, a numbness rose from her tailbone, and she was caught off guard.

    Ning Qiu's legs were weak, and it took several seconds before she couldn't help shouting: "Let go!"

    However, to her surprise, Omega, who she thought had no reason, heard her voice the next second. , and obediently let go.