Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    Ning Qiu understands that as a royal family, even the crown prince and the fourth prince will use false identities to pretend to be civilians when they enter the military academy, and they will not show their true identities in public diplomatic occasions until after graduation.

    This is naturally for safety reasons. After all, the students in the military academy come from all over the empire, and many of them are radical anti-imperialists.

    And Zhao Hezhi, of course, is no exception, but...

    Ning Qiu listened almost admiringly to Franya on the other side, with glowing eyes, talking endlessly:

    "It's the 'Dew Knight'! That senior is named Yabo , he is diligent and hardworking, no matter the wind or rain, he will get up early and run with the dew every morning. The school girl who admires him has given him such a nickname! Of course, he is not just hardworking. As of today, he is imitating The record in the mecha course has not been broken by the latecomers, and it is a legend that he can achieve the real 'coexistence of mecha and people'!"

    She told herself that she was thirsty, and Ning Qiu immediately handed her water, and sure enough, Franya He drank half a bottle in one gulp before continuing:

    "He was also awarded the title of outstanding graduate of the year, but after graduation, it is said that he was taken in by the Royal Secret Forces, because it belongs to the category of state secrets, and his name is not on the school's honor wall , It's really a pity..."

    Franya sighed regretfully, and as if thinking of something, she lowered her voice mysteriously:

    "But do you know the gender of this senior?"

    Ning Qiu licked He licked his lips, hesitated: "I don't know..."

    Franya shook her fingers very dramatically:

    "It's a B!"

    As a B, Franya puffed out her chest proudly. . Li:

    "Mecha colleges are originally the colleges with the highest percentage of A's. He has really broken gender discrimination and reached the highest point!"

    Ning Qiu: ... If you know that his real body is actually an O, then you can't change it. horrible.

    She clapped cooperatively: "Sock, that's amazing!"

    Franya cleared her throat, and said reservedly:

    "Meeting is fate, I'm going to ask for the senior's contact information now..."

    Almost before he could react, Ning Qiu had already escorted Franya back who was about to make a move. to the stool.

    Franya was shocked: "What are you doing, Xiao Qiu! You're already engaged and you won't pay back..."

    She couldn't restrain her voice, so the students around her turned to the two of them, and Ning Qiu quickly covered her eyes with her hands. She stopped her mouth:

    "No, no, you, you, look, the auction has already started!"

    Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a probing gaze from the other side.

    But before Ning Qiu could find out whether that line of sight belonged to Zhao Hezhi, the venue had already darkened.

    The host of the Merchants Auction was the head of the Department of the Ace Mech Academy. He was a poor but energetic little old man. At this time, he almost shook his head and finished a long series of polite welcome speeches.