Chapter 5

chapter Five

    If you want to grab O's heart, you must first grab O's stomach.

    A long time ago, Ning Qiu understood this truth, but today, she cooks hard not for the sake of Marshal Zhao, but for herself... She has

    lived a long life, and she has nothing since last night. I have eaten!

    With the consent of 'Abigail', Ning Qiu borrowed the kitchen of the mansion. After confirming that the inside of the freezer was cleaner than her face, she could only fry two poached eggs for herself with tears in her eyes.

    'Abigail' looked at Ning Qiu busy getting the seasoning over there, but she was a little curious:

    "Miss Ning, Your Excellency has prepared nutritional supplements for you."

    Ning Qiu said with a half-smile: "I eat I ’m not used to nutritional supplements.”

    Just kidding, it’s fine if she’s a native of the empire, but after living in a normal blue star for many years, how can she treat the jelly-like but tasteless nutritional supplements as a meal!

    Ning Qiu was busy controlling the heat, and after making sure that the egg yolks were just congealed but not too old, he quickly fished them out.

    With clean water, Ning Qiu ate two poached eggs, which was almost a joy.

    While she was eating, she still had time to look at the closed door of the room on the second floor.

    Ning Qiu: "Can this place be called a courier?" Zhao

    Hezhi

    was attracted by a strange smell of food and opened the door.

    As soon as he opened the door, he saw that the door of the next room was wide open, but the woman who was supposed to be inside was nowhere to be seen.

    Zhao Hezhi paused almost instinctively.

    He can understand that although the other party promised him to stay temporarily, if she wants to leave, it is understandable.

    He has no reason to restrict the opponent's freedom of movement.

    Zhao Hezhi blinked calmly, but involuntarily touched the back of his neck with his hand.

    There was no feeling in that area at first, but now, there seemed to be some soreness.

    He frowned, but his expression remained steady, and he went downstairs slowly.

    Because the curtains were drawn in the villa for a long time, he himself has gradually lost the exact concept of the passage of time. Looking at the floating clock in the main hall, he realized...

    "Master Marshal." It

    belongs to a girl The voice sounded, and there was a bit of coquettish resentment in helplessness:

    "You have become a fairy, so you don't eat?"

    ...

    Ning Qiu held his chin and looked at Zhao Hezhi who was eating slowly in front of him with a smile.

    When she first started cooking, it was because of her sloppy mouth, but gradually, she also found the joy of cooking, so that she also really likes people who can finish the food she cooks properly.

    She never thought that Zhao Hezhi would become one of them.

    The young man's blond hair was soft, and he used the chopsticks almost obediently at this time. He didn't look like a powerful marshal, but rather a gentle professor.