Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    Ning Qiu didn't sleep well that night.

    She dreamed again and again, for a while she dreamed of the blond Marshal who had just met for the first time, and for a while she dreamed that the other party who was conscious was pulling her sleeves and making a mournful gesture:

    "Why did you abandon me!"

    Ning Qiu said in her heart that you are so good Pretty one O why did I abandon you? Am I short-hearted? Then, before she wanted to resolve such a misunderstanding with emotion and reason, she woke up.

    —— Ning Qiu stared blankly at the ordinary ceiling of the Marshal's mansion, but in front of him was the crying face of Zhao Hezhi in his dream with pear blossoms and rain.

    Ning Qiu: "...grass."

    She got up as if sleepwalking, went to the bathroom to wash up, and was still thinking about the Omega in her dream.

    I have to say, if she put it on another face, she would definitely yell that it was a green tea o, but on Zhao Hezhi's face.

    Ning Qiu: Brother, I can, brother, you cry so beautifully that I want to make you cry.

    After realizing her wolfish ambitions, Ning Qiu almost swallowed her mouthful of wash water. She coughed for a while, and then came out of the bathroom with a flushed face.

    Because she was determined to stay here for a while, Ning Qiu had already ordered a lot of new clothes yesterday, but today she still put on the nightgown prepared for her by Zhao Hezhi.

    But Alpha is still a little cautious -

    the nightgown is the same brown color as Zhao Hezhi's, yes, it is a couple's style!

    Satisfied, she put on her nightgown and prepared to go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

    As an outstanding graduate of the culinary department, she will definitely grab O's stomach...

    However, as soon as she opened the door, Ning Qiu met the door of the next room that was already open.

    Without the host's invitation, Ning Qiu certainly didn't step into it, but it's not hard to see that Zhao Hezhi has already woken up.

    Ning Qiu licked his lips, brushed his black hair a little, and went downstairs.

    The aroma of toast filled her nostrils.

    She looked dully at the kitchen, where the Omega in the coffee-colored nightgown was busy.

    He put the toasts into the bread machine one by one, but stood there frowning and looked at the instruction manual of the toaster.

    Ning Qiu didn't want to disturb the other party, so he quietly stood behind the man and watched his research.

    It has to be said that there seems to be a very hard-to-find contrast in this marshal.

    ——He researched every toaster and developed a posture to solve the problem of the century.

    Because of such a discovery that could almost be called cute, Ning Qiu stepped a lot lighter, and finally stepped forward quickly after the other party was stuck in a bottleneck:

    "Good morning." The

    other party looked up at her with surprise in his expression: "Morning! Good."

    Ning Qiu took the initiative to say with a smile: "Want to eat toast for breakfast?"

    Zhao Hezhi paused, but his expression became a little embarrassed: "...Yes."