Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Ning Qiu sat awkwardly at Klaus's desk.

    She looked at the shiny nameplate, which read:

    'Klaus Vidy'.

    She tried to make the atmosphere a little more relaxed, and then tried to raise her voice:

    "Well, I didn't know it was you, no, I suddenly remembered something about me... If you don't pay the consultation fee, you can cancel today's appointment "

    She stood up enthusiastically: "Get off work early, I wish you a pleasant night."

    "Miss Ning."

    Klaus was wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and his voice was unhurried at this time: "There is no need because we are in other places. I’ve met on occasions, so I’m so restrained.”

    He smiled and stretched out his hand, signaling Ning Qiu to sit back:

    “Here, I’m just a doctor, and I will protect any patient’s private information in accordance with medical ethics and laws.”

    He paused, his eyes widened. Eyes drooping slightly:

    "Or... Miss Ning's other impressions of me have affected your trust in me as a doctor?"

    Klaus's words have reached this point, and Ning Qiu can only be neither embarrassed nor embarrassed She sat back calmly:

    "Of course not, I respect every cum... hobbies."

    She kept smiling, and said tentatively:

    "That's right, I didn't come here for myself. I have a friend. His relatives and friends should He passed away some time ago, but because he was too sad, he has been denying the fact that the other party passed away, and the other party is definitely still there..."

    Ning Qiu is very clear that the Omega in front of him is Zhao Hezhi's long-term attending doctor. For Zhao Hezhi's situation, he could only be clearer than himself.

    As a result, she slowed down her speech and observed Klaus' expression more when she heard her speak.

    However, to Ning Qiu's disappointment, there was no crack in his expression, and he even frowned naturally:

    "Okay, I understand your situation. It can be seen from your statement that he didn't simply think that the deceased was still alive, but that he could communicate and get along with the other person normally. This phenomenon has been going on for a long time. Time, right?"

    Ning Qiu nodded, and Klaus' voice continued calmly:

    "This phenomenon is very common in a short period of time after the death of a close relative, but at the same time, it has lasted for such a long time, and it is very likely that it has been mild. Schizophrenia, the specific situation, may need further analysis."

    Ning Qiu really didn't see what was going on from the other's face that seemed to be smiling forever, she paused for a few seconds in frustration, and finally surrendered:

    " You should know who I'm talking about?"

    Klaus's smile deepened slightly, but it seemed more formulaic, and he didn't speak.

    After a few seconds, Ning Qiu became a little impatient, and Klaus over there said softly:

    "Now is not the time."

    Ning Qiu: ...?

    What she hated most in her life was the Riddler.

    Ning Qiu stood up slowly, and she leaned forward slowly, with a calm and reserved voice: