Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

    Looking at the good weather outside, Ning Qiu slowly turned on the lights in the gym, and after 'Abigail' softly said 'good morning', she was ready to start her pleasant and regular day...

    "Qiu Qiu!! You are not enough Interesting!"

    Ning Qiu stood on the elliptical machine refreshed and said, "What's the matter?"

    In front of her was the projection portrait of the brain.

    Franya's big face was almost in front of the screen, as if she was about to break through the constraints and stand in front of Ning Qiu in the next second.

    At this time, she complained in shock and grief:

    "No wonder you spent tens of millions of dollars to build that mecha... It turns out that the person you are engaged to is that adult, and that adult is actually Senior Yabo, and I was foolishly planning to pursue him ..."

    Ning Qiu suppressed a smile and said, "Have you taken any practical actions to pursue him?"

    Franya said confidently, "Yes!"

    This time Ning Qiu couldn't help raising her eyes curiously, but she hadn't had time yet Asking questions, Franya over there said honestly:

    "When we were separated before, I asked Senior Yabo—ah no, it should be Lord Marshal now, and I asked him for the brain communication number... "

    She stopped talking, and Ning Qiu couldn't help urging: "And then?"

    Franya said blankly, "He said, 'Sorry, this is a state secret, and I can't give it to you.'"

    Ning Qiu was stunned for a while Seconds, and finally almost fell off the elliptical machine because of laughter.

    And Franya's face was covered with the four characters of "I am the wronged species", and she couldn't help thinking:

    "In fact, I thought it was not easy to be a senior at the time, but I didn't expect it to be so——No, The most important thing is, you already knew, why didn't you tell me?"

    Ning Qiu said sincerely, "I have my reasons."

    Franya complained until now, but half of her anger has subsided, but Beta still can't hold back her face. At this time, she subconsciously said: "Oh, I know..."

    Ning Qiu: "Because it's a state secret!"

    Franya Ya: "... Ning Qiu!"

    Ning Qiu relaxed and chatted with Fran Ya for a while.

    Franya finally got Ning Qiu to agree to "introduce to her any handsome AO army guy of the right age" in the end, and then went offline with satisfaction.

    Ning Qiu's smile hadn't disappeared yet, but 'Abigail' gently reminded him at this time:

    "Ning Qiu, you need to exercise moderation, you have been exercising for forty-five minutes now, take a break, don't forget Eat the breakfast prepared for you by the adults."

    Ning Qiu agreed, and after taking a battle bath, he changed into clean clothes and walked downstairs with his slippers drooping.

    After experiencing the exposure of his true face, Zhao Hezhi became busy like never before. The military affairs were cumbersome, and he couldn't even go home often. At the same time, the enthusiasm for "Marshal" in the entire interstellar has reached a new height...

    'Shock! Marshal's real body exposed! BETA can also become the strongest Mech Warrior! '

    Because the false identity of 'Yabo' was used in the military academy as 'B', all subsequent information about Cho Hyuk-ji followed these old records.