Chapter 15: Twin Shenanigans part 1

Normal POV

Sabrina leaves the medical bay to let her sister rest. Wheeljack and Cliff return through the tunnel as she enters the main room. Graham and Isabella get out of Wheeljack. Then he and Cliff transform.

"What happened to your shoulder?" Graham asks, noticing the scorch mark on Optimus's shoulder.

"Sabrina's cybertronian side activated, and she accidentally shot her blaster," Optimus says.

"The kickback from the blast sent me flying, and I hit my head on the wall," Sabrina says.

"Now, she has a mild concussion, so she can't go to school for a few days," Ratchet adds, walking in.

"I'll make copies of the notes for you," Graham says.

"Thanks," Sabrina says.

"What's a concussion, Grammy?" Isabella asks.

"Sometimes, when you hit your head. Your brain can move around inside the skull," Graham says.

"Will you be well enough to go to the dance?" Graham asks.

"What dance?" Cliff asks.

"Homecoming, we'll have to wait and see," Sabrina replies.

"Yeah, all the kids my brother's age dress up in suits, and girls turn into princesses," Isabella says.

"You two can discuss those plans later. For now, we have to discuss your living arrangements, As well as for Sabrina and Brandon," Agent Fowler says as he exits the elevator holding Brandon in his arms.

"What do you mean, Mr. Agent Fowler?" Isabella asks.

"It seems your parents have lost their memories, and neither of them remembers having children," Agent Fowler says.

"I thought my parents were with you," Sabrina says.

"They were acting oddly this morning, a few moments after I got off the phone with Graham. They showed up and told me to watch Brandon since they don't want him anymore." Agent Fowler says.

"Agent Fowler, as important as this conversation is, it should wait till Sabrina's mind has recovered from her concussion; I feel all this stress could overstimulate her," Ratchet says.

"For now, the children can stay here," Optimus says.

"What about my twin sister, Natasha," Sabrina says.

"Who?" Agent Fowler asks.

"Sabrina means me," Natasha says, entering the room.

"Natasha, you shouldn't be out of bed," Ratchet scolds.

"Sorry, but if Sabrina has to stay here, I also want to. My parents in Ravenwood didn't want to reunite with her in the first place," Natasha says.

"I'll see if I can get your family relocated to Jasper. In the meantime, you'll have to go back to Ravenwood," Agent Folwer says.

"Mr. Agent Fowler, do I have to go to preschool today? I'm still scared from what happened when those bad guys broke into my house," Isabella says.

"I think taking the day off would be a good idea," Agent FOlwer says.

"Okay, Can Sabrina do crafts, color, or read me one of my favorite stories?" Isabella asks.

"Yes, those kinds of activities are fine for Sabrina to do while she recovers," Ratchet says.

"Sabrina, can we play beauty parlor," Isabella asks.

"Sure, I loved playing that game when I was little," Sabrina says.

"Sabrina, isn't Mr. Kreisher giving his big test today?" Graham says.

"Da...Dang it, I forgot that it was today. Great, now I am going to fail Trigonometry," Sabrina says.

"How come?" Cliff asks.

"Today's test is worth half our grade. If you don't take it, you get a zero, and you aren't allowed to retake it under any circumstances according to the school rules," Sabrina says.

"That's a terrible rule; I mean, some students can't help it if they get sick or even have a current medical condition that could cause them to miss school," Natasha says.

"Maybe once I'm better, I can take your place at school," Natasha says.

"I don't know, Natasha, we may be identical twins, but can you act like me? Probably not, plus the school already knows I'm going to be absent for the next few days," Sabrina says.

"It's okay, sis. I'm a good actor. Math is my best subject. I'll go to school long enough to take the test for you, then leave," Natasha says.

"Well... We could do the twin switcheroo thing just this once," Sabrina says.

"Since we'll probably end up going to the same school, are you good at Spanish by any chance?" Natasha says.

"Yeah, it's second on my list to Chemesirty," Sabrina says.

"Sweet," Natasha says.

"Natasha, are you left or right-handed?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm ambidextrous. Why?" Natasha replies.

"What's ambidtexterous mean?" Isabella asks.

"That ambidextrous, sweetie, that means I can use my right and left hands equally well to do certain tasks," Natasha says.

"I'm left-handed. The plan would fail if you started writing with the wrong hand," Sabrina says.

"But, what if..." Graham says.

"Graham, you and Brandon need to get to school. You can find more flaws in the twins' shenanigans later," Agent Folwer says.