Chapter 31

"Hey Raven, can we talk to you for a sec?" Silas asked as he came over and stood beside him while Raven cooked dinner on the stove.

"Da," he said as he continued cooking. "What?"

"North and I were thinking about taking Angelos Mou out on my boat after dinner to look at the stars."

"Kitten love that," Raven grinned. "Favorite thing lay on blanket in back truck look at stars back Motherland. Think funny we no know names stars. She like making pictures from stars."

"We can teach her the constellations if she wants," North nodded. "I have no problem with that."

"So, it's okay with you if we take her out tonight?" Silas asked watching him carefully.

"Da," Raven nodded smiling. "She ours. Need alone time with all nyet just me or group. I fine with it. I like it, promise."

"Okay, thanks," they said at the same time.

"Thanks checking," Raven nodded. "Appreciate it."

"Need any help?" North asked and Raven shook his head as the timer on the stove beeped. Raven pulled out the garlic breads and sat them on the cooling racks. "Want me to make a salad?"

"Sure," Raven nodded. "Go ask, she say Da."

"Okay," North smirked.

"I'll go ask since you are busy," Silas chuckled as he left the kitchen. He found her in the library reading some book in Russian all curled up in the window seat. "Angelos Mou."

"Ocean," she smiled as she put the bookmark in the book and shut it.

"Would you like to go somewhere special with North and me after dinner?" he asked. "Please?"

"Da," she smiled softly. "What wear?"

"Just something comfy," He smiled. "We just want to show you something we think you will like."

"Da," she nodded then frowned a little bit, "Bear?"

"We asked him first to make sure he would be okay with it," Silas admitted. "Plus we wanted to make sure it would be something you would like."

"Da, Kitten have blast," Raven smiled excitedly as he came into to find her. "There my princess beast princess with all books. Kota show you?"

"Da," She smiled softly.

"Belle, Raven, Belle," Corey chuckled as he came in. "North wanted me to find everyone to let you know that dinner is ready."

"Tell me?" she asked as she walked along side of him.

Raven chuckled and shook his head, "surprise Kitten, good surprise."

She pouted making everyone chuckle. You will have lots fun, promise, Kitten. He sent her through the mind link. She smiled gratefully at him as he pulled out her chair and she sat down before he scooted her up to the table before he sat across from her letting North and Silas sit on each side of her.

After dinner she headed up to her room and smiled seeing a comfortable yet warm outfit already laid out on her bed for her along with one of Raven's hoodies. She quickly changed then headed back to the living room.

"Ready?" North asked and she nodded nervously.

"Have fun!" everyone said as Silas and North took her hands and led her out of the house.

"Where we go?" she asked as she looked out the window at the passing scenery.

"It's a surprise, Baby," North chuckled. "We will be there soon though. We aren't going far away from the family, I promise."

She continued to look out the window then softly gasped when she started to see the nature fade away and water started to emerge. "Lake?" she asked excitedly.

"Nope, but close," North smirked. "Try again?"

"Ocean?" she asked.

"Yes," Silas smiled. "We're going out on my boat."

She smiled excitedly and when Silas put the car in park, she opened the back passenger door. Before she could step out though, the door was shut again. She looked confused before North opened the door and leaned down to look at her. "You do that again, Baby and I'll have to spank that ass. I know you know better than that."

"Sorry Star," She giggled. "I excited."

"I know," he smirked as he stood back up and held his hand out, "come on Baby. Time for you to see your surprise."

She placed her hand in his and he gently pulled her out of the car. Silas locked up then intertwined his fingers with hers as he led them out to his boat. North helped her get on then made sure she was comfortable as Silas started the boat and pulled away from the dock.

Once Silas got to where he wanted, he killed the boat and came over to her, "Look Angelos Mou."

He pointed out and smiled proudly as she took in the open ocean and beautiful clear sky surrounding there. There wasn't land anywhere in sight. "Wow," she breathed as she took everything in. "Magic."

"You like?" Silas asked even though from the look of awe on her face he already knew the answer.

She nodded and North smirked as he came to stand behind her. He lifted her hand and helped her point to a spot in the night sky, "That star right there is Sirius," he moved her finger to another spot, "and those three are Orion's belt and there is Orion," he trailed her finger to help her outline the constellation. Silas watched as she soaked it all up.

After some time, she turned and hugged both of them, "Thank you."

Silas gently kissed her, "Anytime you want to come out here, we'll bring you."

"Yep," North agreed after he kissed her.

She smiled and turned back to look at the beautiful scene before her. "So beautiful."

North and Silas shared a look then smiled, "Definitely."