Chapter Sixteen

Kathleen’s P.O.V
It was another day and the Third and Final Task was just around the corner and everyone was getting ready for it before Dumbledore walked up to her and he wanted to talk to her alone and the both of them had walked into her room and made sure that no one was around before he spoke up, “how’s Harry?” He asked me, “he’s fine, why?” I said to him, “I have a feeling about Alastor. It’s not a good feeling.” he said to me, “thank god I’m not the only one. I have an off feeling about him at some point after he had gotten here.” I told him, “I want you to keep an eye on Harry if you could.” he said to me and I nodded, “I will.” I said to him and he nodded before he left the room. After talking with Dumbledore about Alastor, he soon left the room and I thought about what he said for a while before I heard footsteps before looking to see that it was Harry along with Regulus and Seraphina, “how are you three doing?” I asked them, “not too bad.” Regulus said to me, “nervous I guess. I don’t want this to end in a bad way.” Harry said to me and I sighed a little, “I know, none of us do. But there’s only so much we can do about it at this point alright so you just got to go on with it alright.” I said to him and he nodded and after a while, Harry was the only one that stayed behind as Regulus and Seraphina had gone to the Common Room, “what’s really on your mind?” I asked him and he thought about it before Answering, “everything. I’ve just been getting an odd feeling and I don’t know whether or not I should ignore it.” he said to me, “to be honest, it’s sometimes best to ignore it rather than go chasing after it so for now, I’d suggest that you don’t go chasing after it alright.” I said to him and he nodded, “alright.” he said to me, “I know it’s hard and that you're scared and confused and you’re not the only one alright so just be careful and cautious about everything until this is over alright. So if you need anything, just let me or the other’s know ok.” I said to him and he nodded, “alright. I just want this to be over with.” he said to me, “I know, me too. Just remember that You have help.” I said and I made sure that he had gotten to the Gryffindor Common Room for the night and after doing so, I went back to my classroom and finished doing any work that needed to get done before I had gone to my Quarters for the night and got ready for bed for the night and thought about what Harry said earlier and after a while, I began to feel tired and I finally decided to go to bed for the night hoping that this ends sooner rather than later.

It was the day before the Final Task and I was thinking about everything and my attention was soon brought to Harry as he walked into the room alone, “everything alright?” I asked him as he sat down in front of me, “yeah, I just wanted to talk. Have you heard anything from Sirius at all?” he said to me, “no not recently but I did write to him about Barty Crouch earlier.” I told him before Seraphina, Regulus, Ron and Hermione walked into the room, “what are you guys up to?” I asked them, “we were just wondering where Harry was” Hermione said and after a few moments, they eventually left the room and I decided to go for a walk to clear my head of everything hoping that some Fresh air would help out a little and I ended up at the Black Lake and I just sat at a tree nearby and just sat there for a while as I felt the breeze blow against my face before I ended up falling asleep before I felt someone shaking me and I woke up to see that the sun was setting and Minerva kneeling next to me, “are you alright dear?” she asked me, “yeah, I’m fine. I must have fallen asleep.” I said as I managed to stand up, let’s get you inside, dinner should be starting soon.” she said to me and the both of us walked into the Castle and made our way to the Great Hall for dinner and I sat down next to Minerva the entire time as we all ate and talked together and after a while had passed, dinner had ended and everyone was leaving the Great Hall and everyone from Hogwarts had gone to their Common Rooms for the night and the other two schools had gone to where they had been staying and I managed to make it to my room for the night and once I did, I got changed into something a little more comfortable before I decided to look through some pictures that I had brought with me 

Sirius’s P.O.V
After a some time had passed, I had gotten another letter from Kathleen recently about what had happened to Barty Crouch and I had asked Remus to come by to talk about what Kathleen had said in the letter and after a while, Remus finally walked into the house after I let him inside, “what is it that you wanted to talk about?” he asked me in a rush, “Kathleen told me that Barty Crouch had been killed.” I told him, “doesn’t he work at the Ministry?” he asked me and I nodded, “yeah, he’s the one who sent me to Azkaban when they thought I was the one who sent Voldemort to James and Lily.” I said to him, “bloody hell. How does Kathleen know about all of this?” He said to me, “I think she said Harry and the other’s told her about it. She said they were with Hagrid when he found his body in the forest.” I told him, “bloody hell. Well, I’m glad that they told someone about it.” he said and I nodded in agreement, “I just wish they weren’t there to find it themselves.” I told him, “I don’t blame you, kids shouldn’t have to see stuff like that, not yet.” Remus said to me and I sighed a little, “I agree but there’s only so much we can do about that at the moment.” I told him, “I know, I have a feeling that something is going to happen when all of this is over considering what’s been going on in the last few months.” he told me, “I’m sure you’re not the only one. People at the Ministry are still figuring out who conjured the Dark Mark.” I told him and after a while, the both of us had decided to talk about something else for a while and managed to have a few laughs for a while before he had to leave. Later that night, after Remus had left the house and I was the only one in the house as I sat in front of the fireplace as I thought to myself about it all wondering why someone would want to put Harry’s name in the Goblet of Fire before remembering the dream he told me about and the man he didn’t recognise before he told me the name of the man and I knew he was related to the man that had died and I began to wonder if the man actually managed to escape from Azkaban as well at some point and after a while of thinking, I realised that it was getting late and I let out a sigh as I got up from the chair and made my way to the bedroom and once I got there, I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling before I finally fell asleep that night as I thought about Kathleen and the kids hoping that they’re doing alright.