𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕♆

Today was the day, visual assessment.

Was Andy nervous? Yes. What if she slips up and the game masters recognise her real skill. What if Caspian accidentally slips up and he gets a bad score? These were the thoughts that kept running through her head as she sat at breakfast.

Caspian was just eating, but she knew the same thoughts ran through his mind. She spoke up "You shouldn't worry about me Cas."

He huffed as he heard the childhood nickname that he hated and replied "I'll stop when you do the same and I'll always worry for you."

Finnick was silent through all of this. He looked very tired, more tired then usual and it did not help that a hickey was slightly visible if you looked closely at his shirt. It irritated Andy, he was supposed to be their mentor and instead of being one, he sleeps around and stays in bed too long.

Mags was just silently sitting and eating, the last few days she has been giving them tips with making knots or how to start a fire. Andy was more then grateful for Mags, she would almost call her they're grandmother.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Finnick finally speak up "Make sure you do something impressive immediately. The game-makers will immediately look away if you do something unnoticeable."

After he finished, he immediately stood up and left the room towards his own. Andy was fuming, she couldn't believe that this was all they would get from the legendary 'capitols golden boy.' She snapped as she shoved herself out of her seat and went after him.

Caspian yelled after her "Andy! Andromeda! Sister stop!"

she didn't listen to him as she opened the door to Finnick's room and closed it behind her, also locking it for good measure.

She turned to Finnick, who was now sitting on his bead while looking at her with an exhausted look, and she exclaimed "What is going on with you?!"

Finnick groaned and laid down with his back on the bed "Go away Andromeda."

Her full name only sparked her anger more and she yelled out "I have had it with you! If you just wanted to sleep your way around the capitol then say that and don't be such a dick. You are supposed to be Caspian's mentor, but instead you stay in bed, sleep with people around the capitol and leave Mags to deal with both me and Caspian!"

Finnick smirked and sat up slightly as he spoke "It sounds more like you're jealous Andromeda."

"I am not!" Andy denied "I am pissed off that you aren't following you're own agreement! you were supposed to mentor Caspian, but you haven't even done anything!"

Finnick now sat up straight while speaking "Sweetheart, don't forget that I am the mentor and not you. I know how all of this goes and besides, I don't think either of you really need training."

Her face scrunched up and she asked "What do you mean by that."

Finnick ignored her question and continued "Caspian is doing great and you are doing... Fine."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" Andy deadpanned.

"Yes" Finnick grinned and laid back down "You guys don't need my help yet, we only have three days left and the only thing I can really help you with after this is the private training."

Andy scoffed "If you even will train us, maybe you'll be stuck with another capitol woman."

Finnick didn't say anything and Andy assumed he was ignoring her now. She looked around, grabbed a vase that stood near her and threw it at him. It shattered and scattered around the room while Finnick sat up in shock as he looked at the broken pieces and then back at her.