𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗♆

Later that evening, Andy was escorted to a changing room, because they had the interviews today and for some reason Gianna was very giggly and chatty today.

It annoyed her greatly, she was a few hours away from being sent to her death and her stylist was happy?

As she walked with a chatty Gianna, who was talking about some other stylist complimenting her, she asked "What was your inspiration for this outfit that you made me Gianna?"

Gianna frowned at being cut off, but answered her question anyway "The same as last time, a beautiful predator siren, but this will fit your personality a bit better."

They stopped outside of a door and Andy asked "What do you mean Gianna?"

"You'll see" Gianna giggled and opened the door, to reveal a dress that wasn't as intimidating as the other one, but still beautiful.

As she stepped into the dress and fully got ready, Gianna explained "Now, a friend called Cinna helped me make something special for this dress

As she stepped into the dress and fully got ready, Gianna explained "Now, a friend called Cinna helped me make something special for this dress. So when you are ready, you ask if you can stand and give them a spin okay?"

Andy made a sound of agreement and nodded. She looked at herself in the mirror and became a little overwhelmed by the difference, she definitely didn't look like the cold girl from 4.

The dress was made to look like she had an actual mermaid tail with a bottom that spread out more, the dress was a little tight on her body. She didn't look as much as a predator as before, but still had a sharp edge.

Her hair was half up and half down with side braids and curls.

"You look exceptionally beautiful" A voice spoke up, she looked into the mirror and saw Finnick standing there with an awe'd expression.

Andy felt her stomach do flips, but composed herself as she turned to him and said "Thank you."

Gianna held her hand out and Andy took it, she helped her off the podium and sternly told her "Don't forget what I said Andromeda and make sure you smile!."

Andy smiled at her and responded "I won't forget."

Gianna sighed and gave her a surprising kiss on the cheek as she left, Andy watched her go with a shocked expression.

Finnick chuckled and it brought her attention back to him as he reassured "Don't be so shocked, it's very normal for people in the capitol."

Andy huffed as she moved towards the door "Of course you would know that considering~"

Finnick's face fell a bit as he stopped her from leaving "Listen, Andromeda I need to tell you something..."

"Is it really that important that it can't wait? I really need to get to the interviews, I am already almost late" Andy rolled her eyes at him while leaving.

Finnick frowned and nervously looked around while following after her, he really wanted her to know before she went into the games.

Andy moved to her place in line and her brother stood behind her, he whispered to her "You look beautiful sis."