𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖♆

"Mom?" a young Andromeda asked as she stood in the kitchen, her mother had asked if she wanted to learn how to make a delicious fish salad.

Her mother glanced at Andromeda and answered "Yes sweetie?"

"Why do you always make extra food?" Andromeda bit her lip and looked at her mother with a questioning look.

Her mother chuckled and grabbed the fish she just cut "Because some neighbours or friends of ours aren't capable to cook as well as me and they desperately want your mothers delicious food" She joked as she dropped the fish pieces into the salad. Her mother showed her the bowl and asked "Is this good?"

Andromeda looked and it while frowning, it was missing something....

She walked over to their fridge and grabbed some special dressing, she held it out to her mom while saying "You forgot this!"

Her mother smiled while giving her a kiss on the cheek "Thank you sweetie!"

After they were done with the salad, a knock on the door was heard.

Their mother rushed over to the door with Andromeda following her closely, she opened the door and Andromeda immediately hid behind her mothers leg as she saw a woman and a young boy of her age.

Her mother spoke up "Cordelia, You're just in time! I just finished the salad, hold on let me go get it."

Her mother walked into the house, leaving Andromeda standing there looking wide eyed at the woman and boy.

The woman, Cordelia smiled, her eyes held a certain warmness in them and she spoke "Hell there little one, you must be Marina's daughter."

Andromeda shyly nodded and the boy looked at her in... amazement?

Her mother, Marina came walking back with the salad in hand. She gave the salad to Cordelia while saying "Here you go, I hope you like it!" she glanced at the boy and aww'ed "Is this your son Cordelia?"

The boy looked away from Andromeda and held out his hand while speaking bravely "H-hello miss! My name's Finnick an- and you make delicious food!"

Cordelia smiled and told her son "Good job Finnick. Yes, as you heard this is my son" she smiled at Finnick like he was her most pride and joy.

Andromeda looked at the boy, just to see him looking at her as well. He was grinning at her while looking at her with adoration and she couldn't help but give a shy smile back-

Andromeda woke up with a gasp, she looked around in panic. She was just in her room and nowhere else, she was in the capitol and not at home, her mother wasn't there anymore and neither was Finnick's mom...

She shakily got out of bed as she saw that it was almost time for her private training. She thought the dream was weird, considering she hadn't remembered anything about Finnick and his mother before.

Now she remembered almost everything, them coming by the house almost every month for either a salad or pie, him smiling at her every time and looking at her in that way. When she was younger she always thought that he wanted to say something, but never had the courage too. When they were 12 he stopped coming along with his mother and it upset Andromeda a little. Yet she didn't know how she forgot about him and his mother... It was all too strange.

She got dressed and quickly walked out of the room, She ate some of the leftover breakfast, considering she had missed it and waited on Caspian and Finnick.

She was watching the reapings again, when a sweating Caspian and a grinning Finnick walked in.

Caspian immediately flopped onto the couch while muttering "I now understand why you won you're games" he shifted and groaned "My muscles feel like they took a beating."