ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

I don't know how so much noise can come from such a small girl, I was up all night with Betty's loud snoring and MJ slept through it all. So, when the alarm went off telling us that it was now time to get up, all I wanted to do was cry but I could always sleep when we travelled to Paris. I got up and began packing everything that was out of my suitcase. "Wow Y/N, you look like you haven't slept" I hear Betty make a comment when she finally gets up and looks around the room.

"Aww thanks" I say sarcastically, and she looks at me with a confused look, but I just smile and head into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom to see that Betty was already gone and it was just me and MJ. I couldn't stop thinking about Peter maybe being Spider-Man, I mean it all made sense on why he kept going missing when he did.

"Hey, remember you thought Spider-Man was someone in our class, any ideas who" I decided to ask MJ because she notices everything. She looks at me with a concerned look before pulling me on to the bed and looking at me with a serious face. "Well first I want to know why you're asking" she says, and I didn't want to tell her that Peter might be Spider-Man, I just wanted to see if she might have seen anything that I didn't.

"Oh nothing, I just remember you saying it and wanted to know if you figured it out" I mean I technically wasn't lying. I did want to find out if she figured it out just not the part that I might have already have, she just looks at me for a bit, I think she was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not. "Ok" she says before walking over to her bag and taking out a notebook.

"You have yours for song writing, and I have mine for collecting notes" is all she says before opening the book. She tells me that she thinks that it someone in our class because of Washington and the whole Spider-Man magically appearing. "I think that too" I say, and she looks up at me, "you know something don't you" she says and the way she was staring at me it was sending shivers down my spine.

"Well remember when I lost my song book the first time" I asked her and she nodded her head, "Well I lost it between getting off the bus and school" I explain, and it hits her. "You think the person who found your book is Spider-Man and they found it in school" she says, and I nod my head this time. I wanted to tell her that it might be Peter, but I didn't want him to get mad that I was telling people if I'm right because he obviously doesn't want us to know.

"Do you think that he's on his trip" she asked me, and I don't know why but I froze but tried to thin of something, "I don't think so or he would have appeared when the monster came" I tried to deflect it. "Yeah, or maybe they couldn't bring it onto the plane" she then says. "What if it's Flash" I say and she busted out laughing, "Y/N, he is way to selfish to be Spider-Man" she says through the laughter.

"So... it could be all an act to throw us off" I say, and she stops laughing and looks at me, "Wait, you're being serious" She asks me. "I mean Flash was off the elevator before Spider-Man showed up" I say trying to come across as serious and I could so that she would believe me. "I mean yeah... but again it's Flash" she says with a giggle before closing her book and putting it back in her bag.

"Well, I'm going to go to the others, see you outside" she says before leaving the room and leaving me alone to my thoughts. I mean I did bump into Peter in the hallway, and I could have dropped it when that happened, and maybe he found it... but why come as Spider-Man and not Peter. My head started to hurt with all the questions that I had, and I was still deciding if I wanted to confront Peter about all this.

I liked Peter but if he was Spider-Man, would that change anything, I mean I would be worried about him all the time. And with what happened with Tony and Black Widow, what if I was waiting around for Peter and he never came back because...because... I didn't even want to think about it at all. I quickly ran to the bathroom and splash my face with water and headed on my way to meet the others.