Chapter 13

Louis's POV:

"This has been great Louis. Thanks." She smiles.
"No I should be thanking you." She raises an eyebrow at me causing me to laugh.
"For switching our bags."
"Hey! That was not my fault." She exclaims pointing her finger at me.
"Sureeee..." She swings her arm to wack me in the chest again but I catch her hand.
"Not again White." I say smirking.
"Whatever Tommo, I'll get you, just you wait."

After 2 hours, I walk down the hall towards my room. Courtney said she needed to unpack which reminded me that I left her bag in my room. I just wear a goofy grin on my face. Hanging out with her was great, I really needed to do something other than mope about my break up with Eleanor. I unlock the door and head to the room I'm sharing with Harry.
"Lou, what is this?" Niall stands next to the suitcases holding a neon pink lacey bra.
"Um...It's mine." He raises an eyebrow. Think Louis think!
"Yeah it's the new trend."
"Right... Lou are you feeling alright?"
"Of course, why would you think that?"
"You're acting weird..."
"You know what? I'm tired, so I'm going to go for a nap." I don't know why I don't want to tell the boys about Courtney. I want to get to know her better and I really enjoy hanging out with her. It might be different if the boys know about her.
"Ok see you later mate." He pats me on the back and leaves. Ok time to sneak out again. Harry is in the shower, singing his heart out as usual. Liam and Niall are in the living room and Paul is in his room.
"Louis?" Liam's voice calls from outside my room. His head appears from behind the door
"Niall and I are heading to the pool. You going to join us?"
"In a minute, I just have to finish unpacking."
"Ok, just don't wear your new fashion trend." I look at him confused.
"Niall told me." He winks and disappears. I really should unpack, but first...

Courtney's POV:

I open the door to be greeting by a panting Louis.
"Did you run here?" I raise my brow at him.
"It's harder than it looks to get in and out of that room without being questioned on what I'm doing with this." He says between breaths and points toward my bag.
"Thank you!" I squeal throwing my arms around him.
"No problem." He chuckles.

I let go and look down at his hand.
"Is that my bra?" I ask raising my brow once again. He blushes.
"Yeah, it is, I'm sorry. Niall opened your bag thinking it was mine and found it. I told him it was a new fashion trend." He scratches the back of his head before running his hair through his light brown hair. I burst out laughing.
"It suits you." I giggle, he smirks.
"Maybe I'll keep it then." Before I know it he darts down the hallway, holding my bra up as he runs.
"Louis!" I scream and race after him.

A/N:

Hey guys and girls! I'm soooooo soooo soooo sorry for not updating! Exams are coming and last week was my school production! I haven't even started studying! :( anyway BC is over 650 reads! So happy! You all made me soooo happy! I seriously love you all! You all amazing!❤️ Quick reminder. Ally is written by UincornRox13 Daniel is by blossie23 and Courtney is by me!

Ps: I do apologize for the picture, I couldn't find one of Louis wearing a bra, so I used Zayn. And Zayn will no longer be in this book, he will be mentioned but not really apart of it. I'm sorry guys but I can't write a one direction fanfic with an ex member. It broke my heart to hear about him leaving.💔😭

Once again love you all!❤️
-Jamie