Chapter 7 Daniel's POV

"So... Why are you here again?" I ask quite harshly. I didn't mean it like that though. Courtney sighs deeply.
"I told you-"
"Are we going to do French or not?" Alley questions. Courtney shoots her a warning glance.
"Um maybe not today Alley. Sorry," I say apologetically.
"Whatever." Alley stands up and collects her stuff. She storms out the flat and slams the door behind her. Wow she has a temper.
"Sorry about that."
"Like I was saying, I got a job so I need a place to stay," she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "So here I am!"
"You can't stay here."
"What? Why?!"
"I- um- there's no space," I say slowly. Yup, that's why she can't stay and not that I don't want my twin sister staying here because she's going to mess up my place... Or clean it up in this case.
"Dani I know you have a spare bedroom," she says and frowns.
"But it's messy. There's such a nice hotel down the road from here. Why don't you go there instead? The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel? I'll drop you off if you want," I suggest. She stands up.
"Whatever Daniel," Courtney says. "I thought you'd do something nice for your twin sister."
"Courtz I didn't mean it like that," I say.
"It's fine! I'll just go there!" She says determinedly. She walks to the door and slams it behind her. I roll my eyes. And there goes the two most important girls in my life- oh yeah and my mum but she's not here. Well done, Daniel. Well done.

A/N:

HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

Hey guys! Sorry for Daniel's chapter being so short, there wasn't much happening at this point to write about. Please if you have an suggestions for the story, comment them, I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I will update as much as I can. Thanks so much for reading! And remember Alley's POV is UnicornRox13 Daniel's POV is blossie23 and Courtney's POV is by me