Chapter 4: Morning with One Direction

"Come on guys!" I cheered. We're going to a place where you go jog and play sports! And it took the boys one and a half hour to get dressed. I wore my grey tracks, hugged t-shirt that says 'ROYALTY' which is probably true. Hahaha, kidding!, and jogging shoes. I put my hair on a ponytail.

"Woah, not dressing much?" Liam asked.

"This is my definition of dressing." I pointed at my outfit. He laughed.

"Okay, guys! Let's go!" Harry grabbed his keys and went to the van.

"By the way, what did you eat for breakfast?" Louis asked while getting in the van.

"I made a bagel." I said. He nodded slowly and sat beside me.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Oh, the poor boy is sick and won't go out of his room coz' of Perrie. He said we can go without him. He insisted." Niall pouted.

"Oh, too bad. Well, I'm just gonna check him hour by hour." I sighed. I feel bad for Zayn. I hope he's feeling okay by himself, after all, he really needs to be alone today. Especially after his break-up with Perrie.

We our on the way to the amusement park when Louis suddenly asked something.

"Nikki, you look a little bit like Princess Nicole." He said.

"Oh, yeah many people do say that to me." I lied.

"Does Princess Nicole has a brother?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. His name is Mark." I replied.

"What's her age?" Niall asked.

"18." I said.

"Wait, how do you know a lot about Princess Nicole?" Liam asked, getting confused. Oh, what am I gonna say??

"Ehem, I'm from Eutopia. The place where the Princess lives." I laughed. They all laughed too. That was close!!

"Yeah, Li. Simple logic!" Louis slapped his back.

"Oh yeah? What's simple logic??" He asked Louis. Louis looked at him and looked down.

"I'm not saying anymore words." He said. We all laughed.

"Okay! We're here!" Harry parked the car and we hopped outside.

"Where are we gonna go first?" I asked.

"How about breakfast?" Niall suggested.

"Yeah. We haven't got any breakfast." Louis said.

"Okay, Starbucks it is!" I clapped my hands and went inside Starbucks. We ordered and sat at the table.

"Nikki, can we get your number?" Liam asked.

"Sure." I pulled out my Samsung Galaxy s3. They all looked shocked.

"What?" I looked at my phone.

"Is that real gold?" Liam looked at my phone. Oh, my gold phone!

"Uhmmm, will you flip out if I said yes?" I chuckled.

"No way?!" Louis laughed and grabbed my phone.

"Yeah. Cool right?" I gave them my number and gave back my phone.

"Eat now." I chuckled as they started eating. I took a sip of my java chip and took a picture of them.

"You guys look cute." I laughed.

"So, you guys have girlfriends?" I asked. They all nodded.

"When can I meet them? It's been a day with you but I'm super lonely being the only girl." I pouted.