Chapter 29: COMPLETE

2 weeks later~

I'm lifeless. I'm hopeless without my father. I can't help but think that I'm an awful daughter... For years, I've hated my life as the princess. For years, they keep telling me my duties. But I just ignore them. I'm awful... I'm worthless.

"Babe?" That voice. That voice is my only hope, the only one who I hold on to. He opened the door and saw me on my bed, silent.

"Glad you're not crying anymore." He flashed a little smile and went to the edge of my bed.

"There's no more tears left, Zayn. I've been crying buckets for a week." I huffed. He now, went to my side and sat there with me.

"Are you okay, now?" He asked, fiddling with my hair. I looked at him and nodded.

"But I'm not fully recovered." I said. It's true, I'm done crying buckets for my dad's death, but the pain in my heart is still there.

"Zayn?" I looked at him.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Thanks for staying here and also the boys. Don't leave me, please." I said. He looked at me and kissed me.

"I'll never leave you, neither the boys. We love you too much." He said at me. For the first time, I can feel myself stretching a smile on my face. He overjoyed and grinned.

"There's the Nikki, I know." He kissed my forehead and left the bed.

"Breakfast is ready. Dress up now. I'll wait for you here." He smiled at me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Don't worry; I showered for the past 2 weeks. I changed into my 50's purple dress, and white sparkling heels. I straightened my hair and wore my tiara. I looked myself at the mirror. I look like a mess. For the first time, I held the foundation brush. Things are new to me.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Zayn, still waiting on my bed. He stood up when he saw me.

"You look beautiful, babe." He smiled at me. I smiled back and held hands with him. We went out of my room and into the dining room.

When I got there, they all stood up. Mum went to me and hugged me

"I'm glad you joined us in breakfast. Come." She guided me to my seat. Zayn pulled the chair for me, I thanked him and he sat beside me. We ate silently, until Mark popped the bubble.

"So, you two are dating?" Mark asked. Zayn and I nodded. Mother smiled at us.

"Well, I'm glad that's your choice Nikki." Mother smiled at us.

"Good thing there aren't arranged marriage here your majesty." Harry said.

"You are right, Harry. There are no arrange-marriage here. Love whom you love." Mum said. After we ate our breakfast, I went to the garden.

"Nicole." Mother went to me.

"Why don't you join the boys? They're in the guest room." She said.

"No thanks, Mother. I just need some air." I smiled at her. There was a moment of silence...

"Your father told me this after his last breath." I looked at her.

"What is it, mother?" I asked.

"He said that after he dies, he wants you to be free. Live a normal life with Zayn." I widened my eyes.

"No way?!" I asked.

"Yes way, love. After all, Mark is the next in throne..." Oh, yeah. That was right.

"Why? You're still in your throne, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I am still in throne. But I'm not getting any younger now, Nicole. After my term, he's next." She said. I can't believe she'll let me live out of this palace.

"Thank you, mother." I hugged her.

"But there's one thing." She said.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"You need to be here, every single ceremony." She said. I nodded. She smiled and hugged me.

"Take care of yourself, dear." She said.

"Why don't you tell it to the boys?" She said, I nodded and excused myself.

"Boys?" I opened the room to the guest room's door.

"Nikki!" They let me in.

"I have something to tell you, guys." I sat on their bed while they're on the couch.

"What's it babe?" Zayn asked. I took a deep breath.

"I can live in London now." They all stood up with widened eyes.

"WHAT?!" They shouted, I covered my ears.

"I said, I can live in London now!" I laughed.

"That's good news Niks!" Louis hugged me.

"Hey! Hey! That's my girlfriend!" Louis puts his hands up. I laughed and hugged Zayn.

"Jelly?" He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!" We all agreed and went to the party room.

Dad may not be with us, he might be gone now, but there's still 5 boys who have a special piece on my heart. Together with my mother and Mark, they complete my life.

~THE END~

"NOT!"

~

Sorry for updating soooooo late!! Okay! So the book is done! *claps hands* Thank you thank you so much for the love and support! This book ended pretty well and I think it'll be good to leave it like that. So that, the SECOND BOOK will be more exciting.

YOU HEARD IT PEOPLE! THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK FOR THIS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT MONTH WILL I PUBlSH IT BUT STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!

I hope you loved the book! ;)

Alex xx