Chapter 3: New Family

Zayn's POV:

The boys and I decided to go to the club tonight! Good timing! I might move on on Perrie.

So, we're inside the car. Waiting for Paul to drop us in the club. Until Paul stopped the car quickly, making us shocked.

"Paul?! What was that for?!" I asked. He looked at me horrified.

"What is it, Paul??" Liam asked.

"There's a girl, I almost..." He couldn't continued his words.

I quickly went out of the car and saw a girl lying infront of our car. I quickly scooped her cold body and went inside the car. 

"Turn on the heater!" I shouted. The heater immediately been turned on. I covered her with my hoodie. She is lying in my chest. I cuddled her closer.

Nikki's POV:

OKAY...THIS IS NOT MY ROOM.

"Joseph??" I asked. Instead, a face popped out from the door. I cannot believe who came!

"ZAYN MALIK!! AAHHH!!" I fangirled. Zayn chuckled.

"Calm down, bebz. Here, drink some tea." He smiled at me. 

"Thank you." I grinned and drank the tea.

"Where do you live?" He asked, making me stop drinking the tea. What should I say??

"Uhmm.... I live in Eutopia but umm...I just got here." I don't know what to say. He laughed.

I giggled and gave him the cup of tea.

"You need anything?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Well, just call me if you need me. Take a rest." He winked at me and left. As soon as he left, I fangirled.

He is soooooooooooooooo handsome and nice!!! This is the best day of my life! 

I opened my eyes again, excited to see Zayn. I tried walking, and I did it. I walked to the living room only to see five handsome guys sitting on the couch, watching Toy Story.

Zayn turned his head and saw me standing in the door. He looked shocked then chuckled.

"Hey, you're awake. And you can walk now." He walked to me and helped me sit on the couch.

"Hello, love. What's your name?" Harry asked.

"I'm Nic-Nikki." I smiled at them. Zayn looked at me and I looked at him confusely.

"Hey, I know you! You're the one who's in that University concert!" Zayn laughed. 

"Good, you remember." I chuckled. 

"Do you have a family?" Niall asked. I can't tell them 'Yes. I'm part of the royal family. I am a princess.'. They may bring me back to our mansion. 

"My family is in Eutopia. Actually, they can't take care of me. They're too busy. So, they send me off here to London. But the thing is, I don't like my family here. They're too strict and they hate me." I said. They all looked at eachother until they finally decided to look at me. They all smiled.

"So, Nikki. Welcome to the One Direction family." Liam smiled and they all hugged me. Aww, I feel so loved! Not like my family. Mark is the only one who cares about me.

"Okay, I'll just check this to Uncle Si!" Liam squealed. I laughed and he left.

"How about let's get to know you more, Nikki?" Louis suggested.

"Are you sure?" I asked weirdly.

"Yeah. That way we get to know you more." Harry smiled. I gave up and agreed.

"So, what's your favorite color?" Louis started.

"Purple."

"Favorite drink?"

"Milk Tea."

"Favorite food?"

"I think it'll have to be Nando's." 

"NANDO'S!" Niall high-fived me.

"Back to questions, favorite band?"

"One Direction, of course." I laughed. They all laughed.

"Favorite song?"

"Nobody Compares." 

"Favorite pet?"

"Dog."

"Aww, not kittens." Harry pouted.

"Shut up, Harry." Lou laughed.

"I really can't believe I'm with you guys." I giggled.

"You have the most cutest giggle ever." Zayn laughed. I blushed.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Oh, by the way. Do you know where's my luggage?" I asked.

"Oh, it's in the guest room." Zayn smiled.

"Okay. I'm just gonna settle in my things." I went to the guest room and settled my things. The last thing I put is my family picture. This pic was taken 4 years ago. 

"Who's that?" Zayn popped beside me.

"Oh, it's the royal family in Eutopia." I sighed.

"The princess is beautiful isn't she?" He looked at the picture. The reason why they don't realize I'm the princess is because of my hair. Four years ago, I have brown with black highlights. But now, I have light brown hair with yellow highlights. My skin also changed. I was extremely dark back then, but now my skin is light brown. Lastly, I wore blue contacts back then. But I actually have green eyes. Now, the funny thing about Zayn. He doesn't know I'm the princess. I blushed at his comment, oh if only you know..

"Yeah. She's beautiful." I smiled.

"I don't see her in ceremonies these days. I only see Prince Mark." He sighed.

"Yeah, some of my friends said she was studying in a private school for princesses. Like, you live there and study." I was not completely lying. When I was little, more like 11, my parents enrolled me there. But I only last a week.

"The funny thing is…her name is close to yours. She's Princess Nicole and you're Nikki." He laughed.

"Yeah, I know." I laughed.

"Hey guys, we're gonna buy some food. You wanna come?" Liam asked.

"No thanks." I smiled.

"I'd rather stay too." Zayn smiled.

"Okay, we'll be back." He closed the door.

"It's okay Zayn, you can join them." I said.

"No, a lady needs to be entertained." Zayn crossed his arms like a kid.

"Funny." I laughed.

"Anyway, back to royalty, you're a fan of the royal family?" He asked.

"You can say that.." I giggled.

"I gotta record that giggle. It's cute." He laughed. I blushed in deep red.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You have Twitter?" Zayn asked. I actually have two accounts. One is @NicoleEdhingson, which is for princess. And one is @Nikkiloves1D, which the one who the people don't know to be the princess.

"Yeah. It's @Nikkiloves1D." I smiled.

"Thanks for being the super fan!" He laughed.

"Your welcome." I laughed.

I'm happy this is my new family. Of course, it's ONE DIRECTION!!!