Chapter 10: Love and Decoration

Zayn's POV

"Hey, where's Louis and Nikki?" I asked Niall. He stopped eating chips and walked to me.

"They went out." He said. What? Louis and Nikki went out without telling us?

"Huh? That's weird." I got bit jealous. I want to spend my time with Nikki today. I guess I'll just wait until they come back.

~5:00 pm~

The door opened and it's Louis and Nikki with a handful of shopping bags. They went shopping?

"Where were you guys we're worried about you." I looked at Nikki directly.

"Actually Zayn's the only one who's worried." Harry said, I threw him a pillow.

"Wait, I thought you knew we went shopping?" Nikki looked at us then Louis.

"I told Vanessa to text Niall." We all looked at Niall who's eating chips again.

"What? I didn't receive any-" He opened his phone, one new text message.

"Vanessa said, hey babe! I went shopping with lou and nikki. Tell the others." We all groaned.

"You should've at least checked your phone when it rings." Liam said. Niall shrugged and continued eating.

"Okay, let's stop this argument it's not gonna lead to anything. I say we make dinner, kay? Harry, Liam, help me." Nikki walked to the kitchen with Liam and Harry.

"Lou can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and went to the balcony.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" He asked.

"Aren't you and Tiffany dating?" I asked. He quickly got the problem.

"Whoa! Don't tell me-"

"I think you and Nikki are secretly liking each other, yes I thought about it. And I'm... a bit jealous." I scratched the back of my neck. Louis laughed.

"Oh, Zayn. You are totally a jelly man. Do you think I'll cheat on Tiff? Come on!" he laughed.

He patted my shoulder and said, "If you like Nikki. She's yours. I'll even help you if you want." He smirked. I looked at him.

"Okay...." I slowly said. He smiled and went inside.

I went back inside, watched TV and waited for the dinner.

"Hey, I was thinking." Niall looked around the house. We all turned our faces to him.

"It's almost Christmas and we don't have any Christmas decorations." Niall said.

"I know, it's a bit plain here." I said.

"Hey, how about we invite the girls and help us here?" Louis smirked at me. Oh, I know where this is going.

"Yeah, right timing Meg's on their weekoff." Liam said because Megan's in New York.

"When will we invite them?" I asked.

"Tomorrow if you want, then they can spend the night here." Louis said. They all agreed and started calling on their girlfriends, leaving me working with Nikki because Liam and Harry called Meg and Jessica.

"Nikki let me help you with that." She smiled and thanked me. Oh, she's so beautiful.

"Thanks." She said and continued cooking. I heard a snapping sound and I'm guessing it's Lou again.

"What's that?" Nikki turned around.

"I think the boys are taking pictures of them. They always do that." Nikki's eyes sparkled while she smiled. I got... starstrucked.