Chapter 24: I Cannot Lose Them

Zayn's POV:

I didn't know why she left...

I didn't know why she didn't come back...

I didn't know why...

"Zayn!" Louis called my attention for the 10th time.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"You're thinking about her again." Liam said, I sighed and kept my head tilted down.

"Zayn. It's time to move on. She left for her family. I'm pretty sure she's not co-"

"Don't ever say that, Harry!" I yelled at him and went to my room. Why did I let her go???

She promised me.

She promised us.

That she'll come back...

After everything's back to normal...

I guess nothing came back to normal...

I wanted to see her...

To hug her...

Most important...

I wanted to tell her that I love her...

I wanted to kiss her and tell her that everything's fine...

~

"When are you leaving?" I asked stopping her to walk.

"Tomorrow morning." She said. Why tomorrow morning?!

"Please don't leave..." I said with a hurt voice. I don't want her to leave...

"Zayn, my family needs me. I'm sure that's what you'll do to if you're in my situation." She walked passed me but I caught her arm and hugged her.

"Okay... but promise me you'll go back after the problems." I said, soothing my hair. She held my arm tightly.

"I promise." I closed my eyes and we stayed like that. I didn't want this to end... It's too heartbreaking.

"I don't want to lose you, Nikki." I said staring at her eyes.

"You'll never lose me, Zayn." She kissed my cheek and hugged me for the last time. She went to her room...

~

I kept crying till my eyes bawl out. I can't help it... I lost her...

Nikki's POV:

I kept looking for the boys in the busy streets of London, without my bodyguards. I told them to go back to Eutopia. I already talked about my Mum about that.

I'm starting to lose hope...

I was running, not knowing where will I go. I kept looking for their house, but I can't see it. They moved.... They moved... on.

"Please let me see them..." I prayed while searching for them.

I can still remember all of the things...

~

OKAY...THIS IS NOT MY ROOM.

"Joseph??" I asked. Instead, a face popped out from the door. I cannot believe who came!

"ZAYN MALIK!! AAHHH!!" I fangirled. Zayn chuckled.

"Calm down, bebz. Here, drink some tea." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I grinned and drank the tea.

"Where do you live?" He asked, making me stop drinking the tea. What should I say??