Chapter 19: I Saw Him Standing There

Since it was a day off, I decided to go to the mall alone to buy some presents for the boys. Just a thank you gift. I love loner shopping! It makes you know yourself more. Know what you hate, what you love, without anyone judging you.

So, I changed my clothes. I wore a sleeveless collar top, leggings, and white converse.

I left a note on the fridge saying I went to the mall and I’m fine with myself with a smiley J

So I walked inside the mall and searched for gifts. I think for Niall, I’ll just give him a basket full of sweets and food. So, I went to the candy shop and bought all kinds of candy. Yep, for dear Niall. I also bought a basket and it was already decorated. I placed all the candies there, with a container of course, and also placed a box of peri peri chicken’s at the bottom so it’ll be a surprise!

While I was still walking, with the basket now in my hand, I was thinking of the other boys’s present. For Louis, I will give him a carrot bunny. Then for Liam, a shirt maybe, for Harry, since he loves orange so much, a collectible full of orange.

“Gosh, already thought many… “ Then I remembered Zayn. Hmmm, what am I going to give him??

“Ah! I know.” I smiled at myself and started shopping for their gifts.

While I was walking, now a ton of bags on my cart, yep I already got a cart for it, I saw someone familiar. So familiar he can be… Ohmygosh!

“Mark!” He turned around and saw me. He ran to me and hugged me.

“I thought I cannot see you anymore!” He said and hugged me again. I laughed and removed from the hug.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Mum finally became okay, even me. I’m so worried when you left!” He said.

“Wait, why is Dad not counted? Isn’t he okay too? Knowing that I’m safe?” I asked confusingly. He looked down and fiddled with his hands.

“Uhmm, Mark? Is there something I don’t know?” I asked.

“You need to go back to the palace.” He said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Please, just go back. We have something to tell you.” He pleaded with tears in his eyes. As soon as he cried, my tears were threatening to fall too.

“Wha-I don’t understand you?! Why can’t you tell me now?” I asked, crying.

“No, you’ll not understand if I alone said it. It’ll be best if Mum will say it. So, come back please.” He pleaded.

“Mum and Dad need you. We all need you Nicole.” He called me by my whole name. That means it’s serious.

“I-I’ll go.. But not today.” I said. He sighed and stopped crying.

“Okay. I’ll tell Mum and have them ready. Tomorrow night, you need to be there.” He said. I nodded and hugged him.

“Promise me, everything will be alright.” I said. He stayed silent.

“I can’t promise you, but for now, it’ll be best if I say yes.” He kissed my forehead and left with our bodyguards. I quickly went back to the place where the tour bus is.

I need to go home. My family needs me now… They gave me freedom and liberty… Now, they need me. I will go back… I’ll tell them… TONIGHT.

~~~

Ohhh! it's a twiiiissstt. Haha. Kidding. ;)