Chapter 5: Introducing Me

When I got downstairs, I noticed it's only 10:00. I walked back to the boys.

"Hey, Nikki. Can you get Zayn to dress up? We're going to an interview at 12:00." Liam looked at their schedule.

"Oh, okay. Sure." I smiled. I'm all alone here today in the house…  I went to Zayn's room.

"Zayn," I peeked on the door, he looked at me. "Dress up now, you have an interview in 2 hours." I said.

"Oh, okay. Give me an hour." He smiled and I closed the door.

"Nikki, we realized you can't stay here alone so we're taking you to the interview. Sounds good?" Louis smiled.

"Cool! I'll get ready now." I went upstairs.

"Wear something nice!" Liam smiled.

"Liam, you sound like my Mother." I went inside my door. I wore a red checkered button up shirt, dark jeans, and red high top converse. I went downstairs and saw the boys are already ready. Zayn shook his head while texting someone. We went inside the van and went to the interview.

We went to the dressing room. The boys all sat in their chairs and got their hair and make-up.

"Lou, you can start now." Zayn smiled. She grabbed my hand and sat me at the chair.

"Oh, wha-" She put foundation on me. OH NO!!!

"No!" I shouted. Harry quickly finished his make-up so he just sat at the sofa awhile ago. But now, he was holding my arms on the arm rests so I can't escape. Lou continued doing my make-up.

After 20 minutes, the boys already left. A lady curled my hair and pinned in the side of my neck. Lou was still holding me. In case, I escape.

"Uhmmm, Lou you can let go of me now." I said.

"You won't escape?" She asked. I nodded. She slowly let go of me. I sat there, not moving.

"Why do you hate make-up's, honey?" Lou arranged my hair.

"I just don't like the way they cake my face." I sighed.

"Don't worry, love. Here, we do not cake the faces of people. We add highlights to their beauty." She quoted. I laughed.

"Okay. I'm done now?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Zayn told me you'll wear this." She grabbed an outfit.

"Oh, no.." I shook my head.

"Come on, Nikki. For Zayn…." She pouted.

"….Okay." I sighed and changed. I looked at my outfit and it's a blue sleeveless dress and a white cardigan. A belt was wrapped around my waist, the cardigan also inside it. I slipped the white heels. I hope I won't trip…

"Lou, why am I wearing these anyway?" I asked.

"The boys will introduce you in the interview." She smiled and grabbed me to the audience. She sat me in the front row. The interview was just gonna start.

"Please give it up for One Direction!" Lily, the interviewer, clapped her hands. We all clapped our hands as the boys sat at the couch.

"How're you guys?" She asked.

"We're good." They all smiled at the audience.

10 minutes later of talking about their tours, I finally glued myself on the interview.

"So guys, we saw you this morning with a girl in the sports complex. Who's the lucky girl?" She teased.

"Oh, she's Nikki. She's a friend that lives with us." Zayn announced.

"Is she here?" She looked at the audience.

"If you see someone pretty, that's her." Zayn laughed. I blushed as Lily look for me.

"Oh, here's the pretty girl!" She grabbed my hand. I sat beside Zayn.

"Hello, love. What's your name again?" She asked.

"Nikki. Nikki Edhingson." I smiled.

"Ooh, royalty." She joked. I laughed mentally.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"So, how did you and the guys meet?" She asked. We all told her the whole story.

"Oh, okay. So, do you fancy someone in One Direction." She crossed her legs. The audience all roared.

"Well, when I didn't meet One Direction yet, I fancy Zayn." I blushed.

"Zayn!" She laughed. Zayn puts his arm around me and looked at me.

"You don't love me now." He cried fakely. We all laughed.

"Okay. Thank you so much guys! One Direction everybody!!" She cheered. The audience cheered also. The boys waved their hands and went to the dressing room. I changed into my clothes, and we all went to have lunch at Nandos.