Chapter 6: The Interview

Mark's POV:

"Good morning, Mum." I sat properly in my chair. Mum and Dad had been silent since Nikki left. It's all a misunderstanding, they didn't mean to make Nikki hate us. I still remember the day she left…

FLASHBACK

I woke up and saw a note on my door.

Dear Mark,

You'll probably won't see me in my room after you read this.. I already left. Thanks for always being in my side. Thanks for the time you always spent with me. I wanted you to know that you're the best brother anyone could ever wish. I might have regretted being part of the royal family, but I'll never regret being your little sister.

                                                                                                                       Your sister,

                                                                                                                       Nikki

Tears already flow from my eyes. I quickly ran to her room and saw her things are not there, including our family picture. I ran to Mum and Dad's room and knocked.

"Mum, Dad, may I come in? It's urgent!" I cried. Mum opened the door and let me in.

"What is it, Mark?" Dad asked.

"Nikki…." I hugged.

"What happened to your sister?" Mum asked. I went silent. It's like a lump formed in my throat.

"MARK! ANSWER ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER?!" Mum yelled.

"Nikki ran away!" I gave them the note. They read it.

"Oh my…" Mum cried. I hugged her tightly and cried.

"We need to find her!" She cried harder. I hate seeing my parents like this.

"Mum, I promise I will find her." I looked at my Mum's eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Are there any news about Nicole?" Mum asked.

"No. But we're trying to contact the Queen of England."  I finshed eating.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the balcony." I stood up properly and went to the balcony.

Where in the world will I find my sister?!

Nikki's POV:

"Hey, Zayn! Not funny!" I laughed. I threw him the popcorn he threw me and laughed.

"Stop throwing food on me!" He giggled. We stopped playing when we saw the Gossip report on TV.

"One Direction said in the interview yesterday that they have a girl in the house. 19 year old, Nikki Enhingson is the mystery girl in the 1D house. She's not been seen dating any guys in the band, but she has been reported as Princess Nicole of Eutopia. Weird right?" The reported said.

"Whoa, being Princess Nicole is way too much." He laughed. I looked at him and laughed fakely but not shown as fake.

"I know." I smiled.

"Come on, let's go get some food!" He stood up.

"You sound just like Nialler." I laughed and followed him in the kitchen.

Mark's POV:

I went back to the living room and watched the TV. Somehow, I stopped at Gossip.

  "One Direction said in the interview yesterday that they have a girl in the house. 19 year old, Nikki Enhingson is the mystery girl in the 1D house. She's not been seen dating any guys in the band, but she has been reported as Princess Nicole of Eutopia. Weird right?" The reported said.

"Mum! I found Nikki!" I shouted. They both ran at the living room.

"What is she doing in London?!" Mum shouted.

"I don't know. But she's with One Direciton." I said.

"She's with One Direction?! They kidnapped her!" Dad pointed at the TV.

"No, Dad. I don't think they kidnapped her." I calmly said.

"I think Nikki is being happy with them, look at the interview!" I said.

"So guys, we saw you this morning with a girl in the sports complex. Who's the lucky girl?" The interviewer  teased.

"Oh, she's Nikki. She's a friend that lives with us." Zayn announced.

"Is she here?" She looked at the audience.

"If you see someone pretty, that's her." Zayn laughed. Lily look for my sister.

"Oh, here's the pretty girl!" She grabbed her hand and she sat beside Zayn.

"Hello, love. What's your name again?" She asked.

"Nikki. Nikki Edhingson." Nikki smiled.

"Ooh, royalty." She joked.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"I don't care if she loves being with them! We need to get her back now!" Mum shouted.

"Clarissa calm down." Dad calmed Mum.

"Let's give her some time. I know she's still angry on us. Give her atleast….3 months to be free." Dad said. Mum sighed and stood up properly.

"Okay, but can we atleast make sure she's always okay?" She asked.

"Don't worry Mum, the boys will take care of her." I smiled.

"Okay…" She went to their bedroom.

"Uhmm, Dad can I visit Nikki sometime?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I don't think Nikki told them she's a princess." Dad said.

"Oh yeah…" I said.

"Well, at least we know where she is now." Dad smiled. Finally! For the past days, I finally saw my parents smile.