Chapter 8

~ Mr. Utonium POV~

"You told her what!?" I tried to  calm my anger after I overheard them talk about Y/N  and how she knows about their powers.

"Thatt we had powers but it was all Buttercup's fault!" Blossom said leaving Buttercup's jaw wide open. "Woww Blossom." She replied. I sighed and calmed down and then stated. "Ok how did she find out?" I asked calmly.

"Umm we kinda went to her boyfriend's house? and uh I was climbing when I fell and flew to stop the  me from falling." Buttercup explained I was shocked to hear this. 

I started to pace around thinking and trying to calm down

~Y/C POV~

I continued to kiss Heather as I went for her neck kissing it gently leaving red marks. I heard the front door opening I thought it was my dad but instead I heard Y/N and Jacob down there talking with my mom.

I stopped what I was doing. "Is something wrong?" Heather asked confused.. "Y/N is here hide in my closet or somewhere. She nodded and did as I asked I fixed my shirt and my hair and sat on my bed playing like I was on my phone the whole time.

Y/N burst through the door making me jump a bit. "Where the hell is she!" Y/N yelled loud enough for just us to hear. "Uhh Where's who?" I asked acting confused.

"Heather, I know shes here Jacob told me!" She said. "I uh tried to stop her man I-" I interrupted Jacob and said "So you just come to my house and tell her?!" I said. "What else was I supposed to do?!" Jacob said confuse and anger in his eyes. "Maybe be on my side?!" I said

~Mr.Utonium POV~

I started to pull up the data on my computer and see how long we had until they come. "Um dad what are you doing?" Bubbles asked.

"Seeing how long we have until they come" I said eyes glued to the computer. "Wait whos coming." Blossom asked in a worrying tone. 

"Princess Morbucks" I said plain. "Not her again." Buttercup complained. "Never mind that Buttercup! we need to know when shes coming!" Blossom said

"Oh no!" I panicked. "What is it professor?" Bubbles asked. "Throw those cookies over there away in a minute." I asked

~Y/N POV~

I was so upset with Y/C right now I didn't even care about him and Jacob bickering. "Y/N come on she might be gone." Jacob said.

I went for the closet and was about to open it when I looked at Y/C he looked.. nervous? and guilty like causing me to open the door.

And there she was Heather..

I slapped her as hard as I could making her face red. She looked scared and was about to cry.

"Y/N!" Jacob called me shocked by my actions. Y/C was combing his hair with his finger. "What the hell" I heard him mumble.

Heather got out the closet and started to run up on me but before she could Y/C stopped her.

"Yeah get your lap dog Y/C." I said. "Let me go !" Heather demanded struggling to get out his grip as I watched her try so hard to get out his grip when  I notice something...

Her neck.. had red like marks on her neck. I pushed Y/C out the way making him let her go, I punched her right in the nose causing it to bleed but I didn't care I continued to punch her. 

Until Jacob pulled me off her. "Your lucky Jacob is here if not you would be passed out!" I said. "Your crazy!" she retorted.

" Whats even wrong with you Y/N" Y/C said with heather in his arms. "You know what here Y/C its over!" I said throwing my promise ring he gave me at him. "Y/N-"