001.1 - stream

𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡.

The unknown number had left her on read. All the effort she put into converse with him was practically useless. Shame, he was actually interesting to talk to. She stared at the bookcase in her room, adorned with multiple figurines of popular anime characters.

She snapped out of her thoughts when heard the jangling, metal sound of keys. Someone's here? As y/n headed out of her room, she heard the doorknob turn. To her surprise, it was her roommate, who wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow.

In addition, it turned out that they'd be having company over that night. Not that you weren't familiar with them. In fact, Yelan's friends were quite pleasant to have over.

"I'm back. Did you miss me?" Yelan said with a small smile, placing her handbag on the kitchen counter.

"Come on, Yelan. I'm sure y/n misses me more than you!" Beidou says, teasingly.

"That's enough now. I'm sure y/n functions normally with or without you both." Ningguang replied with a sigh.

A giggle escaped y/n's lips; "I missed all of you! It got pretty lonely around here." She began to pout, not long before her phone went off.

It was her alarm. The time was now 8:30 PM. Y/n had 20 minutes.

"Are you sure you're going to stream wearing that?" Ningguang asked, raising an eyebrow while pointing to y/n's green sweatshirt and black cycling shorts. Sure, what she was wearing wasn't ideal if you were showing yourself to almost a 100k people, but since y/n was a faceless streamer, she couldn't care less.

With a shrug, she bid goodnight to her friends and quickly rushed to her room. Y/n booted up her PC. StreamLabs, Discord, and the Twitch website were already prepared. Rechecking her schedule, the anxious girl opened up the game she would be streaming that night.

Mentally preparing herself, she hesitantly clicked the "Begin Stream" button.

In the blink of an eye, it was already 11:00 PM. The streamer had no idea how that much time had gone by until her roommate knocked on her door.

"Y/n? You're still up?" Yelan asked with a glass of water in her hand; Hesitantly turning the door knob and opening the door. Her roommate wasn't dumb, so she opened the door by an inch to show that she was at the door; for some light to creep into Y/n's room, which was illuminated by blue LED lights.

"It's getting quite late. You have class tomorrow, so get some rest." Yelan said, gesturing for Y/n to take the glass of water in her hand.

"Gee, thanks mom; I didn't realize it was past my bedtime." Y/n said, a sarcastic tone in her voice.

Saying goodbye to her viewers, the streamer logged off for the night.

"Aww man

"Aww man. I was hoping to watch more." Kaveh sighed loudly. Loud enough for Al-haitham to wake up, who was 2 rooms away.

Staggering out of his room, Kaveh was confronted by his angry, tired and befuddled roommate.

"It's 11:00 in the evening. What the hell are you watching?" Al-haitham asked, prodding a finger to his roommate's chest.

"None of your business. If you're so bothered by my late night habits, why don't you wear your silly noise-cancelling headphones, Hm?" Kaveh snarkily responded, pushing his roommate back slightly.

"Because you hid my charger yesterday. Give it back--" With a loud crash, Kaveh's door had been shut. Al-haitham let out a sigh of frustration.

The tired, grey haired male went back to his room, plopping down on his bed. 

*ding* You have one new notification from "bad architect (new number)."

bad architect (new number).

cry about it