005 - dinner tmrw?

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬." 𝐘/𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

She was standing outside of Kaveh and Alhaitham's dorm, keychain in hand. Hesitantly, she picked up the courage to knock. 

The door swung open almost immediately. To her surprise, Alhaitham answered the door. "Y/n..? How do you know where I live?" He asked.

"Very bold of you to assume that I'm here to see you.  You haven't even read my text from 3 days ago." Y/n responded, snarkily. 

The grey-haired man opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the sound of his disheveled roommate running towards the door. 

"Y/N? IS THAT YOU??? IS IT REALLY TRUE YOU HAVE MY KEYCHAIN???"  Kaveh yelled, pushing Alhaitham aside. 

.

.

.

"no." 

"....."

"Just kidding."

Y/n dangled the precious keychain before him, causing him to grab it almost instantly. 

"THANK YOU! YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL SENT BY THE ARCHONS FROM CELESTIA! HOW COULD I EVER REPAY YOU?" Kaveh yelled. 

Before Y/n could respond, Alhaitham pushed Kaveh onto the couch. 

ouch. 

"Shut up. You're so damn noisy." 

"Oh please. You're lucky I even agreed to be your roommate. At least you're not stuck with someone like that oni from next door." 

"Itto? Oh please, at least he actually pays back his debts. It's not anyone fault that your almost drowning in debt,  and not to mention your student loans." 

The tension in the room was thick. Too thick. (just like Kavehs ass) 

"I think this is a bad time. I'll just get going now." Y/n said, finally deciding to break the tension between the two. 

"Wait! At least give me your number! Just give me some time to pay you back- ACK!"  Kaveh said, falling off the couch in a hurry.

"Pay her back..?" Alhaitham muttered, stifling a laugh that he covered with his hand. 

"Shut up!" Kaveh yelled, shutting the door, leaving him and Y/n outside. 

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like to actually have a social life." Kaveh said, sighing, disheartenedly. 

"It's alright. I learned that a while back when we frequently texted each other." Y/n replied, letting a small chuckle out. 

The two exchanged conversation for a while before Kaveh ultimately decided to invite Y/n over for dinner the following night.

"Pleasseeee! It's the least I can do!" Kaveh begged. 

"Alright! Alright! Geez..." Y/n whined, looking at Kaveh who was practically on the ground.

"Well, in that case, I'll see you tomorrow." The blonde man said, FINALLY standing up. 

"Right. See ya." Y/n said, walking away as fast as she could. That was awkward. 

. . .

None of the two knew that a certain gray-haired boy was watching from his dorm. None of them knew what emotions he was feeling at that moment. But one thing was for certain. 

Dinner would be served soon.