Chapter 3

"Hunnigan, I have some bad news. We've confirmed the body of an officer. Something's happened to the people here." Leon said.

"Leon, Belle. You both need to get out of there. Look for a tower. Follow the trail near it." She said.

"Got it." Leon hung up and glanced at Belle.
"Stay close to me." He told her.

Belle nodded.

As they followed the trail, they spotted some villagers pushed a huge boulder.

"Shit."

Leon and Belle ran as fast as they could and moved to the side.

"Belle, are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine. What about you?"

Leon came over to her side and helped her up.
"As long you're here with me, I'll be fine."

"Why you're being cheesy all of sudden." She said.
"Just because I have a beautiful partner with me today." Leon smirked.

Belle rolled her eyes and flicked his nose again.
"Leon, focus on the mission, will ya?"

Leon chuckled. "Alright, I will."
__________________________________
Again, villagers were still attacking them and now they have set bombs. Leon disabled them while the villagers were still inside of the house.
They investigate the building until the heard something. Something banging.

Leon and Belle looked at each other and following the notice. It seems like it came from a closet.

Leon was the one who went first. They nodded at each other, had their gun at the ready. Leon opened the closet, revealing a man, all tied up and his mouth was taped.

Leon pulled out the tape from his mouth while Belle still have her gun pointed at him.

"A little rough, don't you think?" He said.
Leon rolled him over and untied them.

"You're not like them?"

"No. You?" Leon asked.

The man sat down and rubbed his wrist. "Okay, I only have one question....you got a smoke?"

"Got gum." Leon replied. Belle slowly put her gun in its holster. This man doesn't seem to be dangerous.

The huge steps was heard. Belle turned around and looked. Seeing two villagers with weapons and...A HUGE MAN?!

"Perfect. The big cheese." The man said.
"What?!" Leon exclaimed.

Leon did his kick but his kick was blocked. He was flipped over and landed on the man that they released. Belle ran to Leon and he was passed out.

"Leon! Wake up!" She shouted.
The Big cheese guy was about to grab her but she was too quick. She couldn't leave Leon behind but she has to. So Belle jumped out of the window and went for cover.

"Find her! Lord Saddler wants his queen alive."
__________________________________
Feeble humans. Let us give you our power. Soon, you will become unable to resist this...intoxicating power.

"Belle!" Leon jolted up and looked around. There was no sign of her. He noticed he was tied up with the man earlier.

"Hey. Hey! Wake up!"

"Ai yai yai~~Crawl out of one hole, and into another." He said.

"You want to tell me what's going on here?" Leon asked.

"Americano si? Now what brings a bloke like you to this part of the world? And where's the other?" Leon suddenly moved.

"Hey! Easy, whoever you are."

Leon sighed. "Name's Leon, my partner and I came here looking for this girl. Have you seen her?" Leon showed the same picture of the Ashely.

"What, are you supposed to be a cop or something? Nah, you don't look the type. So does your partner, she's too beautiful to be out here. Lucky man, you are." He said.

"Maybe." Leon said.
"Okay, let me guess. She's the president's daughter." He said.

"That's too good for a guess, want to start explaining." Leon chuckled.
"Psychic powers....nah, I'm just kidding with you amigo. I overheard one of the villagers talking something about the presidents daughter in the church."

Belle was outside and noticed a villager, dragging an axe to a house. She was curious and decided to quietly follow him.

"And who might you be?" Leon asked.
"Me llano Luis Sera. I used to be a cop in Madrid. Now I'm just a good for nothing guy, who happens to be quite the ladies man." He replied.

"Why'd you quit?" Leon asked.
"Policia, you put your life on the line, nobody really appreciates you enough for it. Being a hero isn't what it's cracked up to be anymore." Luis replied.

"Use to be a cop myself, only for a day though." Leon said.

"I thought I was bad." Luis commented.

"Somehow I managed to get myself involved with the incident Raccoon City, on my first day in the force. That's where I first met Belle Clearfield." Leon said.

"That is the incident with the viral outbreak right?" Luis asked. Leon nodded.

"Tell me, about your partner. She's too beautiful to be here. Is she your wife? Girlfriend?" Luis said.

Leon chuckled. "She's everything to me. The first time I met her...I couldn't have my eyes off of her. But...if anything happens to her, I wouldn't forgive myself."

Luis gave Leon a smile. "You're one lucky man, Leon."

"You know, I think I might seen a sample of the virus in the lab in my department." Luis said but then was interrupted by a villager and had an axe in his hands.

"I am going to kill you." He said in Spanish.

"Do something cop!" Luis exclaimed.
"After you!" Leon said.

Leon dodged the axe making the handcuffs gotten cut off. Both Leon and Luis released. The villager was about to attack Leon with his axe until Belle came in running, got on top of the villagers shoulders and flipped him over. It made the villager smacked on the wall and as soon as he landed, he cracked his neck. Luis had the chance to escape.

Belle stood and a cleaned her hands and rested her hands on her waist.

"That was hot." Leon said.

Belle turned around and looked at him. "No thanks for the rescue?"

Leon chuckled. "Thanks."

"You okay? They didn't do anything to you right?" Belle asked.

"I am." Leon smiled at Belle.

They were about to kiss until a radio static interrupted them.

"Some things never change." Leon said, which made Belle chuckled.

"It's Leon. Sorry I couldn't get in touch sooner, but I was a bit tied up." He said.

"You're okay right? Belle told me about what happened earlier." Hunnigan said.

"I'm fine. There was a male civilian held captive. According to him, Ashley's in a church somewhere." Leon said

"What happened to him?" Hunnigan asked.
"He managed to escape." Leon replied.

"Do you have a fix on the location of that church?"" She asked.

"No, but apparently there's a secret passage in the village that leads there. Belle and I are heading back to the village." Leon said and ended the call.