6

- INDIA BROOKS. -

                                        •poison•

"I've been waiting for her to kiss me though" I told ameria "girl you both are taken, wtf y'all got going onnn" she said.

"First off Zae is a crazy psycho ex who doesn't know how to get over me, billies girlfriend is fucking annoying and Bossy" I said.

"Billie seems sweet.. like she's actually a great listener I don't know billies different" I said "I don't know, I don't want you to get hurt India" she said.

"Wdym?" I asked "well, You know zae is crazy about you, so is Billie but I heard a lot of things about Billie" she said.

"Don't burst my bubble" I said "but like the kiss was a accident, we were both drunk" I said.

"Mhm, billies not much of a drinker she's more of a smoker, so if you ask me She planned to kiss you" she said.

"We'll Shes coming over today, I'll Ask her about it" i said "we'll good luck with that" she says.
-

"Hey Billie" I said and for some reason she had this worried look on her face "are you good?" I asked "about last night, I didn't mean to kiss you I-"

"Billies it's ok" I said "are you saying you regret kissing me?" She asked "no it's not like that at all" she said.

"This may be a weird request, but can I Do your hair?" I asked "no" she said "why?" I asked.

"I'm just doing a hairstyle, I'm not gonna do no grease or nothing" I said.
-

She eventually gave in, "bend down" I told her as he looked at herself in the mirror "I'm not getting on my knees" she said.

"Why are you so difficult" I asked "you finna piss me off" she said with a eye roll "how?" I asked.

"Cause of the way you talking to me" she said, "sit on my lap, and do my hair" she said.

I shrugged my shoulders, and she sat on my bed and i straddled her lap she was quick to wrap her arms around my waist.

I shook my head, and I was gonna give her a bun with some of her hair down.

I nearly couldn't focus with her repeatedly looking up at me and palming my ass.

Then of course zae had to ruin the moment by calling, Billie grabbed my phone looking at me "answer" she said "and put it on speaker" she demanded.

I put the phone on speaker hopefully he wouldn't say no dumb shit.

"India" he said

"What"

"Why is your location off?" He asked.

"It's not?"

Then I looked at Billie and she kinda had a smirk on her face, sorta as if she's planning something.

The she leans towards me and starts kissing up my neck.

"Anyways, wyd"

"Um"

I couldn't even focus, with Billie sucking and kissing up and down my neck she gripped my waist as she continued to kiss my neck.

I held her arm trying to get her off, I put the phone on mute "Billie what are you doing" I asked "take him off mute, stop holding back" she said.

I took him off of mute

"India Wtf are you doing, I can Hear you heavy breathing I swear"

"I'm not- doing anything" I said.

"Billie stop" I whispered to her but she didn't listen, instead she took things further by making me grind on her.

"Don't you hand up, I'm not playing" she said.

"India love brooks" he said.

"Hm" I said trying to contain my moans, " I'm finna pull up, you got me fucked up" he said hanging up.

I got up getting off of Billie heading to the restroom, seeing all the marks she left over my neck "Billie!" I yelled.

"What?" She said "why tf would you do that? Knowing I have a crazy ass ex he would literally kill me!" I said.

"And I told you I'm not going to let that happen" she said "you shouldn't be scared of him" I said.

"Billie you have to leave" I said "nah" she said "I'll stay up here" she said sitting back down on my bed.

I paced around my room and found a hoodie in my closet, zipping it all the way up hood thing it covered my neck.
-
"Hey zae" I said "don't fucking hey me, wtf you got going on" he said "nothing, even I did why does it matter?" I asked.

He yanked me by my hair yanking me to him, I whine as he grips my hair tighter as he looks down at me.

"Who you messing around with India? Who's here" he asked "no one, let go" I said.

"No, cause you keep fucking testing me" he said yanking my head back more, "once I find out what you got going on I swear" he said.

As he yanked mr head back more, the jacket lifted off my neck "who tf been sucking on your neck?" He yelled.

"N-no one" I said he lead Me to the couch with his grip still on my hair, pushing me down on the couch "ow, zae stop for real" I said.

"You know I would fuck you up, and you keep playing? WHO been sucking on.your.neck." He said.

"No one" I said he let go of my hair moving to my neck, he got on top of me with his grip tightening around my neck to where I could barely breath.

I tried to pry his hands off of me but I couldn't "I would kill you ass right here India, but you lucky I love you to much" he said yanking me up by neck pulling me into a rough kiss.

I pulled away, trying to walk away from him "let's go to your room" he said "no I don't want to do anything with you, leave me alone zae" I said.

"I'll be back Ma and you know that" he said leaving, as soon as the door closed Billie came downstairs.

"Billie look wtf you did!" I yelled "come here" she said "no" I said so she walked up to me grabbing my chin lifting My head up looking at the bruise he left.

"India, this is okay" she said "Billie I try to get away from him there nothing I can do! He finds my numbers, house" I said.

"Turn your location off, and come live with me for a bit" she said "ok" I said.

"I won't let him hurt you again, I'll take care of him" she said still holding my chin so I'm looking at her "what are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it"
-

{do y'all think what Billie did was messed up, and what y'all think she gon do to zae?#