42

- INDIA BROOKS. -
- Like it -

{I'm warning y'all now this whole chapter is smut.}

The whole day I've been craving Billie it's been days since we've fucked, I've been needing some dick not just any dick though billies dick but she keep rejecting me cause I'm pregnant and she's worried for the baby.

Billie was in the restroom putting her chains on looking at herself in the mirror she looked so good.

She glossed her lips by licking them "Billie." I said "hm?" She responded "Can I give you some head?" I asked "no, I'm finna go" she said.

"Ok and? Why you in rush a little head won't hurt you." She said she just shook her head laughing.

"I'm not playing like I'm craving you, like just bend me over this sink." I said "you needa chill." She said "I will when you give me some dick." She said.

I moved in front of her looking at her through the mirror "your pregnant go sit down." She said "I'll be fine, just a quicke." I said.

"no." She said the only way to get what I want is to piss her off "alright then I'll go get dicked down by someone else." I said.

"What you say?" She said looking at me "you heard me." I said trying to walk out the door but I was quickly stopped by Billie grabbing my hair pushing me up against the wall.

"On my life stop playing with me." She said "i mean you clearly not interested, so I can give it to someone else." I said.

"You tryna go give out what's supposed to be mine." She said "then act like it's yours." I said kissing her neck.

"Man your killing me india." She said throwing her head back "just give me what I Want." I said.

Her hand wrapped around my neck pulling me into a kiss before kissing down my neck, "how you want it ma?" She asked "idc, as long as you fuck me good" I said.

"man, stop playing with me you know I'll fuck yo shit up." She said before picking me up as I wrapped my legs around her.

She took me to the bed placing me down, she wasted no time and took off all her chains and jewelry she had put on.

"best believe I'm finna fuck you up." She said "alright." I said watching as she took off all her jewelry.

-
Billie hands roamed my body stopping at my ass as she kissed and sucked on my neck, I wrapped my hands around billies neck pulling her in close enough to feel her print.

She pulled my shorts down along with my underwear, we both watched as she slid her tip in slowly.

We both let out a low moan as she was all the way in now, my eyebrows furrowed and all that left my mouth was moans.

She started off slow which was getting boring "faster." I told her and she raised a eyebrow before speeding up her paste.

She slid in and out at a fast paste watching as my back arched off the bed my hand slid down to my chest.

She hit that one spot that made me feel like I was on cloud 9 "right there? Is that it mama?" She asked "right there Billie." I moaned out.

Her hands stayed on my thighs making sure they stayed open before moving one of my legs to her shoulder speeding up her paste quickly making me cry out.

I repeatedly yelled out billies name as she slid in and out of me, she then flipped me over and I arched my back fully.

She took me to the glass window pressing me up against the glass, my hand stayed on the glass to hold myself up.

She grabbed my neck so I'm looking at her "this what you wanted?" She asked "yes yes." I said completely out of breath.

I threw my ass back on her and cried out at how good it felt, her hand then moved to my hair yanking my head back as my naked chest was pressed up against the glass.

"You missed this dick baby?" She asked my words just turned into moans "answer me before I stop." She said "yes yes, I did." I cried out.

She pulled me back so my back is against her chest whispering in my ear and kissing up and down my neck.

She was fucking me up.

"I love you so much b." I whined out and just kept saying how much I loved her "yeah?" She said.

"Yeah" I moaned out "tell me how much you love me." She said gripping my hair tighter as she keep her paste fast.

"I love you so fucking much, nobody can ever make me feel the way you do." I said.

We ended up moving back to the bed where my face was pushed down into the bed, "throw that ass back." She said.

I was out of all my energy I threw my ass back on her and she grabbed my neck again so I'm looking at her "all that shit you was talking you can throw that shit better than this." She said.

"I can't" I whined "yes you can, fuck me india before is stop." She said and I threw my ass back on her.

I was honestly crying actual tears, but they were the good tears.

She flipped me back over to where her hand in now on my neck as she thrusted into me at the same paste.

"You gon make that pretty pussy come for me again?" She asked "it's to much." I said grabbing her arm that was on my neck.

"You asked for this shit." She said keeping her hand on my neck, "fuck" Billie moaned out.

The way she hovered over me, the sweat that covered her forehead, that neck tattoo that you could see real well was making her look 10x finer.

- BILLIE O'CONNELL. -

India was a moaning mess under me every-time I spoke to her all that left her mouth was moans, "are you close baby?" I asked she just repeatedly nodded her head.
-
India head was on my chest as she was sound asleep I fucked her so good right after she just fell asleep.

I looked at the dark hickys that covered her neck and her breast.

As I was about to fall asleep to my hb called me "Billie where tf are you?" He asked "I couldn't make it, I got caught up with something else." I said out for breath.

"Mann" he said before hanging up, I put my phone down and shook india awake so we could take a shower.

She woke up looking at me with low eyes her hair was a mess and so was mines "let's take a shower." I said.

She didn't say anything she just lifted her arms up so I picked her up and ran her a shower, after india took a shower I took one.

She put a large graphic tee and just didn't put no bottoms on.

{she had on underwear}

She immediately went back to the bed laying down

{the baby is fine dw she pulled out. 😛}

{I decided to go ahead and write some smut since I haven't wrote none in a while..