26

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                        -

          •Persian rugs•

I finally Was done with my hair appointment I was ignoring Billie cause she been ignoring me and been acting mad petty.

She been flirting with girls in front of me and shit, only time she tried to talk to me was cause she wanted some pussy.
-
As I Was looking for a outfit to go out in I felt billies hand grab my waist I rolled my eyes moving her hands off of me.

"Not this shit again" she said, i started to ignore her and started to look through my outfits I picked out.

"What you want from me billie" I asked her "you know what I want." She said, her hands went in the waistband of my tights.

Told you, she just wanted some pussy.

"You ain't getting shit from me" I told her "bro, what did I do?" She asked "you just fucking petty, back up" I said pushing her back.

She grabbed my arm turning me around "I'm tryna keep my cool with you but making it difficult" she said.

"Why you keep playing?" She asked.

I've been saying no to Billie for about a week now, ever since that party she was still pissed about it.

"Stop begging" I told her, "ain't nobody begging and you not finna make me look desperate." She said.

"Don't fuck with me cause I'll go get pussy from someone else." She said I dropped everything I had In my hands popping her in her mouth.

"Let that shit run out your mouth again" I told her, "like you be saying this pussy yours, and that dick mine and you not finna go put it in some other bitch" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bit- India you didn't have to fucking hit me" she said "I did, to let you know I'm not playing with you" I said.

"you got other clothes" Billie said standing behind me, looking at the clothes I picked out.

"Girl, I can wear what I want" I told her "you keep playing, you swear you got conr-

She slapped my ass hard making me whine, "you got a mouth on you don't you." She said "stop fucking talking to me like that" she said.

I covered my ass moving away from her "ok, I'm sorry" I said keeping my hands over my ass.
-
"So how have you and b been?" Ameria asked "she mad she ain't getting no pussy she just got a attitude" I said.

"hmm, yea she mad about that party we had went to but you gotta admit you knew what you was doing when you was throwing it back on that girl." Ameria said laughing.

"I was drunk, I tried telling her that" I said exhaling the smoke, and Billie sat down by me.

"What y'all talking about?" She ask "y-

"Shut the fuck up" I told her "nah tell me, you still talking shit?" She asked looking at me.

"no" I said with a eye roll "don't make me embarrass you" she said looking at me "you know you gon be begging for dick the next day" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Girl fuck you" I said, she was right though I was craving Billie but I gotta keep being mad at her.
-
When we got back to the house Billie did more begging, she wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me to her.

"Stop fighting it, let me get in that p-

"No Billie" I said trying to get her grip off my neck, she moved her hand and pulled me by my waist kissing me neck.

Every kiss she planted I felt myself wanting more and more, she knew just how to make me fall in her trap.

"You can't stay mad at me baby, and you know it" she said, I let out a sigh as I listened to her talk her shit.

She pulled back leaving me wanting more "why you stop?" I asked "tell me how bad you want it." She said.

She raised a eyebrow waiting for an answer "fuck you, I'm still mad at you" I said "alright" she said.

She was really finna make me beg.

"Mmcht, please Billie destroy me atp" I went on and on begging, "exactly I told your ass you was gon be begging" she said.

She shook her head before pulling me into a heated kiss, she tapped my thigh signaling me to jump..

{I'm not writing no smut}

Billie laid her head in my chest until she sat up looking at me "but like for real though I'm sorry for that petty shit" she said.

"Mhm whatever Billie" I said with a eye-roll "you can't stay mad at me for shit though, cause at the end of the day I had you begging."

"I'm finna pop you in your mouth again" I told her.