45

-                             INDIA BROOKS                          -

It's been a month and I was downstairs making Mai a bottle Billie was out doing who knows what mai kept crying as I shook her bottle.

"Here mama." I said putting the bottle down then picking her up I tried feeding her the bottle but she rejected it.

I've been breastfeeding her but I was trying to try something new, I pulled down my top feeding her as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Then the door opened making her jump, "please don't start crying again." I said throwing my head back.

"She still drinking titty milk." Billie asked "hush." I said rocking her to sleep before taking her upstairs.

"And she won't drink the formula" I said "just get her used to it." She said and I rolled my eyes
-
"You've been quiet what's up?" Billie asked coming behind me "Billie Back up." She said "what's up with you?" She asked.

"I told you to ba-

I get cut off by Billie grabbing my neck slamming me up against the wall "I don't know what's your problem, but youu need you chill tf out I ain't do shit to you." She said.

"Calm your little ass down and don't make me snatch you up again, understand?" She asked.

I just stayed quiet "she tightened her grip pulling me towards her "I asked you if you understood." She said.

"Alright." She said putting her hand in her shorts "I got you this wet already?" She asked.

She wasted no time and inserted her finger making me gasp, I held onto her wrist as she sped up her paste.

"I asked you if you understood." She said all that left my mouth was moans and Billie shook her head "do you understand india." She said.

"Yes! Yes I understand." I said "good" she said removing her hand from my shorts sucking on her fingers.

[remember it's been a month.]

"I understand." I said and she let me go heading upstairs.
-