17

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                      -

•ILL KILL YOU•

I was currently getting ready for a job interview I rarely owned any skirts but I managed to find one it was short thought so I'll just wear some shoes under it.

I don't know why but Billie insisted that she came with me for some reason just to "back me up" or "help me out".
-
"I ain't never seen you wear a skirt before" Billie said rubbing her hands up my thighs I love touchy people but she get a little to touchy sometimes.

"It's short to" she said resting her head on my shoulder, "I hope you not gon be doing all this touchy shit in the interview m" I said looking up at her through my lashes.

"I won't, I'll keep my hands off of you" she said "you ready to go?" I asked putting all my makeup away.
-
"That's a lot of tattoos Miss.."

"India..and yea is that going to be a problem while I'm working?" I asked "no not at all" she said "and is this your girlfriend Orr-"

"She's my friend" I said and Billie put her phone away looking at me "don't start" she mouthed to me "Okk..so have you ever had a job?" She asked.

"Um..I used to be a stripper" I told her "oh" she said with a awkward smile.

I mean imma be honest.

Billie seen I was stressed she slid her hand up my thigh and I try to move her hand but her grip was it strong.

"So Billie right" she asked "wsp" she said.

This bitch.

"Have you ever had a job" she asked "yes I have but I rather not talk about it" I said then her hand with further.

"I pretty much heard all I need to hear" she said stacking up her papers, folding her hands looking at me "your hired" she said.

I smiled at her before getting up shaking her head, "oh Billie and..sine y'all are just friends is it Alr if I get your number?" The girl asked.

"Yea" Billie said holding her hand out, I slapped billies arm looking at her "stop putting your hands on me India" she said.

"Stop playing, don't give her your fucking number" I said turning Billie towards me "she can make her own decisions" the girl said eyeing Billie.

When I tell you I nearly jumped over this desk.

"When she's with me she listens to me, we're together, taken, mines." I said and she just looked at me "ok then you won't get the job!" She yelled.

"Girl, fuck you and your job application, fuck you to Billie" I said pulling her out the office.

"Mmcht" the girl said sitting back in the chair "why are you laughing like shits funny?" I asked.

"because you said fuck me like I did something" she said "Alr, play with me if you want to I'll kill a bitch if it got to" I said walking away from Billie.

-                          BILLIE O'CONNELL.                    -

I watched as India swayed her hips walking off, her thick figure and the way her skirt half way lifted off her ass with every step she took.

I was honestly just playing with her to see how she would react I never knew she would act that way.
-
As we got in the car India stayed quiet I must of pissed her off "you always got a attitude" I said breaking the silence "fuck you" she said.

"I wish a bitch would try to come between us b, it won't end up good" she said looking over at me.
-