19

- INDIA BROOKS. -

                                    •first f*ck•

As soon as we pulled up to the house I got out grabbing my phone and waiting for Billie to gather all her shit.

"You that hungry for some dick" she said with a low laugh opening the door, "yes I am" I said putting my things down.
-
"Your moving to slow for me, I'll put the shit in myself Billie" I told her "India calm the fuck down, I'm finna give you what you want" she said.

She bent down kissing me as she grabbed my legs spreading them open so now she's between my legs.
-
And I did like I said i grabbed her dick sliding her into me, "oh you was being fr?" She said, she wasted no time speeding up quickly.

Our lips nearly touched as She hovered over me rocking into me at a fast paste.

I moaned against her lips grabbing into her arm, "this what you wanted ma?" She asked I nodded my head nearly trying to catch my breath.

I hid my face and Billie sat up looking down at me moving my hands as she kept one hand on my waist "let me see your face, pretty girl" she said.

She talked to me gently but fucked me roughly.

"Talk your shit now" she said in my ear, she grabbed my arm leading me to the restroom and I already knew what was finna happen.

I looked at myself through the mirror, and Billie started to grind into me "go faster b" I said and she listened and sped up quickly.

She grabbed my leg putting it on her shoulder "I'm finna beat your shit in" she said speeding up with my leg still in her shoulder.

I squealed clearly not being able to handle this position, "Billie I ca-"

"You got it ma" she said keeping her paste brutal with no mercy,
-
Atp Billie as actually blowing my back atp, I tried to push her away "stop fucking touching me" she demanded slapping my hand away.

"Billie please" I whined "nah, this what you wanted I don't wanna hear that begging shit now" she said grabbing my hair making me look at myself in the mirror.

"Bi-"

"India, stop talking to me I'm giving you what you want not even dick will shut your ass up" she said I whines at her words as she kept her paste brutal.

Billie ran her hand up the deep arch I had in my back, I gripped onto the counter trying to keep myself up.

"Billie please n-"

"Keep talking imma slap the shit out of you" she said yanking my head back more, her hand moved to my neck quickly.

"Throw that ass back for me mama, I know you want to" she said slapping my ass I catches my balance throwing my ass back on her.
-
"We not done, ride my shit" she demanded, I threw my leg over billies waist i lined myself up with her Before sinking down onto her we both moan at the contact.

I could feel her stretching me out as I rocked back and forth slowly, and I seen my phone ringing it was ameria.

"Answer it" she told me I grabbed my phone and started to bounce As I answered the phone, I bit my lip trying to contain my moans.

"H-hello" I said out of breath "India you good?" Ameria asked, Billie grabbed my hips making me bounce faster.

"Mm- mhm" I said "don't tell me you in the middle of fucking rn" she said "n-not at all" I said.

"I gotta call you b-back" I said hanging up quickly holding billies shoulder "you kept yourself together pretty good" she said.

"W-wa-"

"Shut the fuck up, you've been complaining all this time as if I'm not trying to satisfy your ass" she said "I'm sorry" I whined.

Billie ran her hands up my covers as I bounced faster throwing my head back.

I wanted to cry she was fucking me so good.

Tears formed my eyes along with some falling down my cheek, Billie wiped my tears away as I rode her the beta I could.

"Best believe I'm finna put a baby in you" she said, "right?" She asked "mhm" I moaned out "I need words" she said grabbing my jaw making me look at her.

"Yes, imma have all your kids b" I told her, I slowed down but Billie roughly gripped my hips making me speed back up.

"Oh my god- Billie ple-" I got choked up from my moans as I rested my head on billies shoulder.

I was breathing heavily on billies shoulder trying it catch me breath "yo ass can't breath?" She asked.

"Fuck y-you" I said "don't play with me little girl, you know you love me" she said slapping my ass multiple times.

"Slow down please!" I begged "nah, take that shit" she said "And you know this dick yours right?" She asked "mhm, all mines" I said looking at her.

"I'm so close" I whined out "let it go Ma" she said, billie tried to get to off of her but I bounced again "wait-"

"You told me to take it" I said Bouncing at a steady pace, billie gripped my hips tightly trying to get me to slow down.

"Oh lover, don't slow down now" I told her still with a grip on her shoulders, "India I-"

"When we're done I don't wanna feel my legs" I told her completely out of breath, "almost there" I moaned out.

We ended up going 4 fucking rounds, I couldn't feel my legs anymore and all I wanted to do was lay down.

"I love you" Billie said looking down at me I tried to catch my breath to respond "I said I fucking love you" she said grabbing my jaw making me look at her.

"I love you to" I said "I been meaning to ask you something" she said I raised up looking at her "what?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend" Billie asked.

I wanted to jump up and down I was so excited, I've been waiting for her to ask me this but she never did until now.

"Wait actually?" I asked "yea, I'm deadass" she said "of course, so you know how long I've been wanting you to ask me that" I said.

I pulled her into a tight hug wrapping my legs around her, "about fucking time" I said as we kept hugging.
-